Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:04:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : A Group Keying Protocol
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-06-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies a general group keying protocol. It also
   provides use profiles for the application of this group keying
   protocol to multi-destination TRILL Extended RBridge Channel message
   security and TRILL over IP packet security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-group-keying-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/