Subject: [trill] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-06

From: Will LIU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:01:42 -0700

Reviewer: Will LIU
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-06 as part of the
Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being
processed by the IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of
improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not
addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. 
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

"This informational document enumerates and examines alternatives based on a
number of factors including backward compatibility, simplicity, and scalability
and makes recommendations in some cases.""

The document was well written, and I didn't find any nit in it. The RFC editor
might modify and place the copyright part in the usual position.

My overall view of the document is 'Ready' for publication.

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:40:04 -0400

Hi Will,

Thanks for your review.

Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]