Subject: Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to 6/13)

From: Sameer Agrawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:27:50 -0700

Hi,I support this draft.

Thanks,

Sameer Agrawal
[trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to
6/13)

"Susan Hares" <[email-masked]> Wed, 31 May 2017 21:37 UTCShow header
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=trill#>

This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
from 5/31/2017 to 6/13/2017.  You can obtain the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection/.

The authors should indicate if they know of IPR on this draft.  This should
be sent to the WG list within 1 week or the WG adoption or we will "stall"
the WG adoption call waiting for it.   (Normally TRILL authors are great at
responding - so we are running the IPR and WG Adoption call in parallel).

The TRILL WG group should consider on this information draft if:

1)      Is the documentation the known problem in the TRILL tree
construction mechanism and offers an approach requiring no change to the
TRILL

protocol in order to solve the problem is a useful for TRILL deployments.

2)      Does this draft document this problem?

3)      Can we complete this work within 1 year?

Sue Hares

Replies:

   - Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
   (5/31 to 6/13)
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/LKPOCPjwo1fiyLsuSLvVuJcWU1o>
   "R. Parameswaran" <[email-masked]>
   - Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
   (5/31 to 6/13)
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/deFJ0zWDa_tz4A3hEbfLKsjQAJk>
   Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:28:02 +0000

Support.

Linda Dunbar

[trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to 6/13)

"Susan Hares" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> Wed, 31 May 2017 21:37 UTCShow header<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=trill>

TRILL

Sue Hares

Replies:

  *   Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to 6/13)<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/LKPOCPjwo1fiyLsuSLvVuJcWU1o>
"R. Parameswaran" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
  *   Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to 6/13)<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/deFJ0zWDa_tz4A3hEbfLKsjQAJk>
Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>