Subject: [trill] 2 week WG LC for draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap (6/1 to 6/14)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:44:44 -0400

This begins a 2 week WG LC for the draft
draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap which you can find at: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap/

The authors should send in a IPR statement regarding this draft.  Even if
you have sent in a previous IPR statement, we still need you to submit a IPR
statement regarding this version.    If all authors do not send in their IPR
statement by  6/8, we will pause the WG LC until we receive the IPR
statements.   However, with the quality of authors on this draft I'm sure
we'll get the IPR statements quickly. 

During this WG last call please consider these questions in your response: 

1)      Does it help TRILL deployments (data-center, campus, enterprise,
etc) to have non-RBridge nodes performing TRILL encapsulation with
assistance from a directory service? Do you know of such an deployment? 

2)      Do you know of any implementations of this draft? 

3)      Do feel this technology is ready for deployment? 

4)      Do you feel that this draft is ready of publication? 

Thank you are working with or all your support on reviewing these TRILL
drafts.  As a WG we are working to complete IESG publications of all TRILL
drafts within 1 year prior the TRILL WG completing its charter.  

Sue Hares