Subject: Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to 6/13)

From: Nelson Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:01:06 -0700

Hi,

I support the adoption of this draft.

Thanks,

Nelson

[trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection (5/31 to
6/13)

"Susan Hares" Wed, 31 May 2017 21:37 UTCShow header
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mailarchive.ietf.org_arch_search_-3Femail-5Flist-3Dtrill&d=DwMFAg&c=IL_XqQWOjubgfqINi2jTzg&r=qimBB9CsBBhMNieQh8QCgdduFzePCeeC0GIUGlNdpVI&m=0nLWN5SCEDzgf3GI82TUuaeI22Rdt-LZ8CjGClwB3qs&s=mHJVAySf83R7BXxRNO8pq4RI8X7ks4hLcLqa7A6sFoU&e=>

This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection

from 5/31/2017 to 6/13/2017.  You can obtain the draft at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.org_doc_draft-2Drp-2Dtrill-2Dparent-2Dselection_&d=DwMFAg&c=IL_XqQWOjubgfqINi2jTzg&r=qimBB9CsBBhMNieQh8QCgdduFzePCeeC0GIUGlNdpVI&m=0nLWN5SCEDzgf3GI82TUuaeI22Rdt-LZ8CjGClwB3qs&s=aWVR0MRUnejmIH3mhXpX0DX6mFJfvilYNBTZeL3f4N0&e=>.

The authors should indicate if they know of IPR on this draft.  This should

be sent to the WG list within 1 week or the WG adoption or we will "stall"

the WG adoption call waiting for it.   (Normally TRILL authors are great at

responding - so we are running the IPR and WG Adoption call in parallel).

The TRILL WG group should consider on this information draft if:

1)      Is the documentation the known problem in the TRILL tree

construction mechanism and offers an approach requiring no change to the

TRILL

protocol in order to solve the problem is a useful for TRILL deployments.

 2)      Does this draft document this problem?

3)      Can we complete this work within 1 year?

Sue Hares

---

From: Mohamed Riyaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:17:00 -0700

Hello,

Support this draft.

Thanks
-Riyaz

Sameer Agrawal <[email-masked]> Thu, 22 June 2017 17:27 UTCShow
header <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=trill#>

 Hi,I support this draft.

Thanks,

Sameer Agrawal

"Susan Hares" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]&gt>; Wed, 31 May 2017
21:37 UTCShow header
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=trill#>

This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
from 5/31/2017 to 6/13/2017.  You can obtain the draft
at:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection/.

Sue Hares

Replies:

   - Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
   (5/31 to 6/13)
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/LKPOCPjwo1fiyLsuSLvVuJcWU1o>
   "R. Parameswaran" <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]&gt>;
   - Re: [trill] 2 week Adoption call for draft-rp-trill-parent-selection
   (5/31 to 6/13)
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trill/deFJ0zWDa_tz4A3hEbfLKsjQAJk>
   Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]&gt>;

-- 
Thanks
-Riyaz

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."