Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 00:32:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Support of Point to Multipoint BFD
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the support of P2MP BFD in
   TRILL.  Similar to TRILL point-to-point BFD, BFD Control packets in
   TRILL P2MP BFD are transmitted using RBridge Channel message. This
   document updates RFC 7175 and RFC 7177.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zhangmingui (Martin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:03:37 +0000

Hi,

An updated version of the document is uploaded.  This update fixes the two nits ever given by Carlos as follows. 

Thanks,
Mingui

________________________________________
From: Carlos Pignataro [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 3:20
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Review of draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-04

Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Review result: Has Nits

Hi,

This is a short yet well written document. Looks really good. Just a
couple of small questions/comments:

1. It's not clear exactly what from RFC 7175 is being updated by
Section 4. This is based on the last paragraph of the Intro, yet
Section 5 also seems relevant to that update.
2. In the IANA COnsiderations, it would be useful to explicitly list
that the "RBridge Channel Protocols" registry is part of the
"Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Parameters"

Thanks,

Carlos Pignataro.
________________________________________
From: trill [[email-masked]] on behalf of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 16:32
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
trill mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill