Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:27:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Multi-Topology
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. This document updates RFC 6325 and RFC 7177.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 22:31:40 -0500

Hi,

This was a trivial update to change references to
draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis to be references to RFC 8139 and to avoid
expiration.

Note that this draft is still in WG Last Call. Please post indicating your
opinion on the draft.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]