Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:51:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Directory Assisted TRILL Encapsulation
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-11-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes how data center networks can benefit from non-
   RBridge nodes performing TRILL encapsulation with assistance from a
   directory service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 23:59:41 -0500

Hi,

This revision of draft-ietf-trill-assisted-encap resolves my last call
comments here:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg07883.html

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:51 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> trill mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill
>