Subject: [trill] Protocol Action: 'Centralized Replication for Active-Active BUM Traffic' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication-13.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:48:25 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Centralized Replication for Active-Active BUM Traffic'
  (draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication-13.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of
Links Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication/

Technical Summary

This draft uses centralized replication as a solution to reverse
  path forwarding check failure when multi-destination traffic is
  ingressed from an active-active endstation using a pseudo-nickname
  as the ingress nickname.

Working Group Summary

Nothing particularly noteworthy in the WG process.

Document Quality

   The document is of good quality. Huawei plans to implement this
  feature. 

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: Donald Eastlake
  Responsible Area Director: Alia Atlas