Subject: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-04

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:41:44 -0500

As is customary, I have done my AD review of
draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-04.  First, I would like to thank the
authors - Weiguo, Donald, Yizhou, and Mohammed - as well as the reviewers
for a clear and well-written document.

I have one minor concern to be fixed before IETF Last Call ends.  I have
started IETF Last Call and placed the document on the February 8 IESG
telechat.

Minor:

1) Sec 2.2:  Please specify that the length is specified in octets.

Regards,
Alia

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 19:57:02 -0500

Hi Alia,

A -05 version has been posted fixing this and one other typo.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:41 PM, Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-04.  First, I would like to thank the authors
> - Weiguo, Donald, Yizhou, and Mohammed - as well as the reviewers for a
> clear and well-written document.
>

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:02:29 -0500

Thanks for the quick response!

On Jan 22, 2018 7:57 PM, "Donald Eastlake" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> authors