Subject: [trill] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-trill-resilient-trees-08

From: Min Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 18:43:22 -0800

Reviewer: Loa Andersson
Review result: Has Nits

Hello

I have been selected to do a routing directorate “early” review of this draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-resilient-trees/

The routing directorate will, on request from the working group chair, perform
an “early” review of a draft before it is submitted for publication to the
IESG. The early review can be performed at any time during the draft’s lifetime
as a working group document. The purpose of the early review depends on the
stage that the document has reached.

Document: draft-ietf-trill-resilient-trees-08.txt
Reviewer: Loa Andersson
Review Date: 2018-01-15
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

Summary:
Choose from this list...

This document is basically ready for publication, but has very small nits that
should be considered prior to being submitted to the IESG.

Comments:

I did an early review for the working group on version -05. What I've done this
time is: - checked that my earlier comments been satisfactorily address (they
   have)
- re-read the document, and only found very small nits

Nits:

The nits are only that abbreviations (e.g. DT) needs to be expanded the first
time they occur in the document.

Caveat:
I agree with ALia that someone with more experience from p2mp protocols than I
have should take a look at the document.

YOu should also check the miscellaneous warnings from the nits tool.

/Loa
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64