Subject: [Trust-router] Trust Router Trust Model

From: David Chadwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:12:20 +0100

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Trust Router Trust Model
From: David Chadwick <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:12:20 +0100

Dear All

please find attached my initial (almost finished) draft for a trust 
model for trust routers, for your comments. I still have various 
formattings to complete before it qualifies for submission as an 
Internet Draft, but I will do this whilst waiting for your initial comments.

The current trust model is suitable for small and medium sized 
federations in which every TR knows about every CoI in a federation. A 
more advanced model is still needed for massive federations with 
millions of CoIs, in which every TR only has partial knowledge of the 
CoIs in the federation. But I think this can come later once an initial 
trust model is agreed upon, because the routing protocols are likely to 
be more complex in this scenario.

regards

David