Subject: [tsv-area] TSV area "office hours"

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:36:11 +0300

Hi,

Magnus and me have again scheduled an "office hours" slot where folks  
can drop by to chat about any TSV-related issues. It's Wednesday from  
15:10-16:00 in the IESG breakout room (of which we don't know the  
name yet, check the whiteboard in Chicago).

If you plan on stopping by, please send us ([email-masked]) a  
quick email beforehand. Also, please try to come towards the  
beginning of the slot.

Lars

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:11:09 +0200

Lars Eggert skrev:
> 15:10-16:00 in the IESG breakout room (of which we don't know the name 
> yet, check the whiteboard in Chicago).
> 

The room is private dinning room (PDR) 4

> quick email beforehand. Also, please try to come towards the beginning 
> of the slot.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------