Subject: [tsv-area] final agenda

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:06:18 -0500

Below is our final agenda. Is anyone willing to commit as note taker  
now?

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/tsvarea.txt

Transport Area Open Meeting (TSVAREA) Tentative Agenda (as of 2007-6-27)
Tuesday, 2007-7-24, 15:20-17:20, "Monroe" Room
IETF-69, Chicago, IL, USA

Chairs:       Lars Eggert and Magnus Westerlund
Mailing List: [email-masked]
Jabber Room:  [email-masked]

Licklider Transmission Protocol
Scott Burleigh

	Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) provides an ARQ
	mechanism that is designed to work well over extremely
	long and/or variable round-trip times, in part to enhance
	the reliability of delay-tolerant networks.

Saratoga: Efficient Transport over Short-Lived Links
Wes Eddy

	This presentation will outline some of the more unique
	features in the design of Saratoga -- a transport protocol
	designed for high utilization of short-lived and extremely
	asymmetric links -- and will discuss the class of scenarios
	where it can be (or already is) gainfully employed.

Experiences with Implementing Quick-Start in the Linux Kernel
Michael Scharf and Haiko Strotbek

	Quick-Start is a recent experimental TCP extension that
	requires modifications in TCP/IP stacks. This presentation
	addresses some of the lessons learnt from a Quick-Start
	implementation in the Linux kernel.