Subject: [tsv-area] Transport Architecture Evolution mailing list ([email-masked])

From: Bryan Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:12:36 +0100

As promised earlier, partly in follow-up to my TSVAREA presentation  
and the ensuing discusson on how to evolve the Internet's transport  
architecture and/or make it more evolvable, I've gotten a mailing list  
set up for continuing discussion on this topic.  It's called TAE, for  
"transport architecture evolution", with its intended scope covering  
all kinds of medium- to long-term transport evolution issues, not just  
the ones that were covered in my presentation.  Another topic  
definitely in scope and worth talking about, for example, is what  
David Thaler's plenary presentation should mean to the transport  
layer, going forward.

	Posting address: [email-masked]
	List info page: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tae

All those who already expressed interest to me by E-mail should  
already be on the new list and have gotten a Welcome message; if not,  
please feel free to join yourself.

Thanks,
Bryan