Subject: Starting up TSV-ART

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:03:36 -0600

Martin and I mentioned that we will be closing TSV-DIR and starting up a
TSV Area Review Team (TSV-ART), but we didn't actually solicit members when
we talked in Yokohama.

If you're willing to serve on TSV-ART (and a couple of people have already
stepped forward), please let Martin and I know by December 4.

Thanks!

Spencer, for Spencer and Martin

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:52:41 -0500

> Martin and I mentioned that we will be closing TSV-DIR and starting
> up a TSV Area Review Team (TSV-ART), but we didn't actually solicit
> members when we talked in Yokohama. 
> 
> If you're willing to serve on TSV-ART (and a couple of people have
> already stepped forward), please let Martin and I know by December
> 4.

For those of us who didn't make it to Japan...  Perhaps you could
sketch what being on the ART might entail.  Not that you probably
want a washed up has-been like me---I'm asking for a friend.

allman

---

From: Theodore V Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:44:37 +0000

Did you cc me as a has-been on purpose? :-)

I had the same question (for the same reason).
-- 
Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Engineering Specialist
Computer Systems Research Department
310-336-7373

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:50:01 -0500

> Did you cc me as a has-been on purpose? :-)

No.  But, sometimes I accidentally get things right.  Which might or
might not have been what happened.  :-)

(You must be on one of the tsv-* lists.  Perhaps Spencer can start a
tsv-hasbeens so we can readily trace this sort of thing back.)

allman

---

From: Theodore V Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:58:58 +0000

I think I’m still on tsv-chairs, though forwarded through the old ISI
address.  That’s dandy.

Hi Spencer!

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:58:53 -0500

Hi guys. About time you did some work.

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015, Theodore V Faber <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Ted Faber <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> Engineering Specialist
> On 11/25/15, 07:50, "Mark Allman" <[email-masked] <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> >

-- 
-- aaron

Sent from Gmail Mobile

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:52:49 -0800

I had the same question, but perhaps more apathy towards the details of
the answer ;-)

Joe

---

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:10:02 -0800

> tsv-hasbeens so we can readily trace this sort of thing back.)
tsv-curmudgeons?

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:18:02 -0500

> tsv-curmudgeons?

Who, ... me?!  Wh-wha-WHAT?!

allman

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:18:01 +0000

Spencer and Martin,

I would like to serve on the TSV-ART Review Team.

Linda Dunbar

From: tsv-area [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins at IETF
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked] >> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Starting up TSV-ART

Martin and I mentioned that we will be closing TSV-DIR and starting up a TSV Area Review Team (TSV-ART), but we didn't actually solicit members when we talked in Yokohama.

If you're willing to serve on TSV-ART (and a couple of people have already stepped forward), please let Martin and I know by December 4.

Thanks!