Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 11/23

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:05:28 +0100

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 11/23, 10:00 pm UTC.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these 
documents.

Requested & pending reviews so far (just for your information, reviewers 
have been notified already be email):
- draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-12
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls/) — Allision

- draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/) — Bob

- draft-ietf-manet-credit-window & draft-ietf-manet-dlep — Michael Scharf

- draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-15 — Magnus

- draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-04 - David

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-04 (deadline  2016-12-06)

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-adid-urn
draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry
draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme
draft-ietf-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis

Regards,

   Martin