Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Monday night dinner at IETF 102

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 13:41:52 -0500

Just to confirm, we are scheduling the usual TSV dinner on Monday night,
July 16, at IETF 102.

The time is a bit later than usual, because of the RFCPLUSPLUS BOF on
Monday night. Mirja will make reservations for 2030 PM.

Please RSVP here by mid-afternoon on Sunday, July 15:
https://doodle.com/poll/rdacdip5wyuefaip.

If you know you're not coming, or have dietetic restrictions, please let us
know that, in the comments on the Doodle poll.

And travel safely.

Spencer

---

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:36:37 -0400

Hi all,

just a quick reminder to fill the doodle! There are only 11 people so far but we are usually around 15-20, so I assume there are still some missing (and I would like to go ahead and make a reservation today or tomorrow)!

Mirja

> Am 09.07.2018 um 14:41 schrieb Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>:
> 
> Just to confirm, we are scheduling the usual TSV dinner on Monday night, July 16, at IETF 102. 
> 
> The time is a bit later than usual, because of the RFCPLUSPLUS BOF on Monday night. Mirja will make reservations for 2030 PM. 
> 
> Please RSVP here by mid-afternoon on Sunday, July 15: https://doodle.com/poll/rdacdip5wyuefaip. 
> 
> If you know you're not coming, or have dietetic restrictions, please let us know that, in the comments on the Doodle poll. 
> 
> And travel safely. 
> 
> Spencer
> _______________________________________________
> Tsv-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-art

---

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:15:47 -0400

Okay, good news, we have a reservation for Monday night 20:30 PM:

Restaurant Cadet
1431 Saint-Laurent Blvd., Montréal, Quebec  H2X 2S8
http://www.restaurantcadet.com/en/

https://goo.gl/maps/XFDeg6cBm342

It’s 17 mins walking, so we can either meet at 20:20 in the lobby or directly at the restaurant. In any case there is a bit of time to relax and cool down after the RFC++ BoF :-)

Mirja

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:10:18 -0400

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>  cool down after the RFC++ BoF :-)
>

They have alcohol, right? We might want to rush over in that case.

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:18:49 -0400

You mean you won't be drinking at the BoF already?

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:22:45 +0000

The BoF chairs accept donations :-)

Gonzalo

On Jul 13, 2018 18:19, Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]> wrote:
You mean you won't be drinking at the BoF already?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018, 6:10 PM Kyle Rose <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
 cool down after the RFC++ BoF :-)

They have alcohol, right? We might want to rush over in that case.
_______________________________________________
Tsv-art mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-art

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:32:55 -0400

I make no such claim. :-)

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:14:35 -0400

> The BoF chairs accept donations :-)

Gonzalo -- I think the BoF chairs *need* donations :-)

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:29:22 -0400

Hi,

Should the meetup time be 20:10 rather than 20:20, or is the intention 
to show up fashionably late?

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:22:24 -0400

I'm in the lobby of the hotel but nobody is here. Did you all leave?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 7:29 PM Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> > It’s 17 mins walking, so we can either meet at 20:20 in the lobby or
> directly at the restaurant. In any case there is a bit of time to relax and
> >> If you know you're not coming, or have dietetic restrictions, please
> let us know that, in the comments on the Doodle poll.
> >>
> >> And travel safely.
> >>
> >> Spencer

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:24:23 -0400

Some of us headed out already. Magnus, Colin, Zahed, and Anna are with me.