Subject: [Tsvwg] FW: ippm Working Group last-call for draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:24:59 -0500

TSVWG'ers,

I intended to forward this to you earlier, but it fell off
my stack.  FYI, the IPPM group is working on a bulk transport
capacity metric, and the group has finished a framework document.
We welcome any comments you might have.  The details are below...

Additionally, the IPPM mailing list is [email-masked]; you may
post without being subscribed as long as [email-masked] is in
the To: or Cc: fields.  There is a (set of) hypermail mailing
list archives available off of
http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/mail.html

Because of my tardiness in forwarding this message, the last call
period will be extended a little more than one week, and end at
noon EDT on Monday, 2-April-2001.

--Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew J Zekauskas
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Merike Kaeo; Matt Zekauskas; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Allison Mankin; Scott Bradner
Subject: [ippm] Working Group last-call for
draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt

The latest draft of the Bulk Transport Framework has all fixes
and changes suggested on this list as well as previous IETF meetings.
Since there have been no substantive changes suggested to the
framework since the last version, the co-chairs propose a
Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt.
Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  Because IETF week lies during the
customary two-week last-call period, the Working Group last-call
period will be extended, and will end on Friday, March 30, 2001 at
noon EST.

--Matt Zekauskas and Merike Kaeo

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg