Subject: [Tsvwg] Discussion of TCP framing draft on end2end-interest list

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:17:29 -0500

TSVWG folks,

An active and interesting discussion of the TCP framing presentation
from our meeting (with some people reading the draft :) has taken
place since Friday on the E2E-interest mailing list.

Allison

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:44:25 -0600

Allison,

Yah, it you're interested in a bunch of old timers swapping
stories about the one that got away...

--Brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦