Subject: [Tsvwg] Linux Kernel Reference Implementation 2.4.1-0.0.1

From: "La Monte H.P. Yarroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:11:32 -0600

Version 2.4.1-0.0.1 of the Developers' Release of the SCTP
Kernel Reference Implementation is available from

	 www.sctp.refcode.org

Many thanks to Randy Stewart for hosting this site.

The Kernel Reference is loosely based on the SCTP User Space Reference
by Randy Stewart and Qiaobing Xie.  For this reason it is covered by
the GPL.

This is the first release that may be of interest to the adventuresome
user.  It still does not implement the full protocol, but there is
enough there to write some small user programs.  The API WILL change
again as draft-stewart-sctpsocket-sigtran-02.txt is due for some major
changes after IETF 50.

See CHANGES for a complete account of updates.  The most important
changes are that sendmsg() and recvmsg() work, and the code passes all
existing functional tests.

To subscribe to the SCTP Kernel Reference Implementation announcements
list, please send a message to

	To: [email-masked] 
	subscribe sctp-announce-list

All postings to the announcement list are moderated.

If you would like to follow the day-to-day development of the SCTP
kernel, please send a message to

	To: [email-masked] 
	subscribe sctp-developers-list

Post messages for the developers (including bug reports) to

	[email-masked]

If you wish to participate in development, please subscribe to the
developers' list, pick an XP story from the web site (or suggest a new
one), and drop a note to sctp.  The README in the distribution has
more details about XP stories.

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg