Subject: [Tsvwg] sctp module for ns-2

From: "Armando L. Caro Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:50:35 -0500 (EST)

We are working on an SCTP module for NS-2. If anyone is working on the
same project, please let me know.

Thanks,
Armando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Armando L. Caro Jr.                                  [email-masked]
University of Delaware                   http://www.cis.udel.edu/~acaro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: "La Monte Henry Piggy Yarroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:18:05 -0600

> same project, please let me know.

Yay!  I don't suppose you folks will be able to complete it in time
for the b*k*off?  NS-2 has that nice feature that allows simulations
to interact with real networks...

---

From: "La Monte Henry Piggy Yarroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:18:05 -0600

---

From: "La Monte Henry Piggy Yarroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:12:22 -0600