Subject: [Tsvwg] TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): Protocol Specification

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:36:32 -0700

We have just submitted a new version of this internet-draft,
draft-ietf-tsvwg-tfrc-02.txt, to the internet-drafts editor.
The submitted version is available at:
http://www.aciri.org/tfrc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tfrc-02.txt
and:
http://www.aciri.org/tfrc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tfrc-02.ps

This draft specifies the TFRC congestion control mechanism that
applications could incorporate into their implementations.

The changes are minor, incorporating one bug report, making some
other corrections in the section on History Discounting, and
adding a short section on "Initializing the Loss History after the First
Loss Event".

The changes are listed at:
http://www.aciri.org/tfrc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tfrc-02.changes

If this is received well by the mailing list,then we would 
request that this go to Working Group Last Call to be considered
for Experimental, I believe.

This was discussed at tsvwg in December, 2000.

- Sally

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:44:59 -0400

Folks,

I think at the Dec meeting we talked about Proposed Standard 
for TFRC.

Allison