Subject: [Tsvwg] Public Linux Kernel implementation of SCTP

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:19:02 -0500

All,

We are pleased to announce the public release of the OpenSS7 SCTP
implementation for the Native Linux Kernel.  This release of the
implementation is essentially the code which was tested at the
3rd SCTP Bakeoff at ETSI April 23-27.

This code is an Alpha release (somewhat stable but still hangs
and crashes ocassionally, so be warned).

The code can be downloaded from

        http://www.openss7.org/download.html

in the file:

        http://www.openss7.org/linux-sctp-0.1.tgz

The code is released under Linux Kernel (modified) GPL and
includes a patch to the RedHat Linux 2.2.12-20 kernel (but
should work for others).  Also included is a Linux man page
and the test programs and some Ethereal dumps from the ETSI
Bakeoff.

Comments and contributions are welcome, but please use our
mailing list rather than the WG lists for questions and comments
related to the code.

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg