Subject: [Tsvwg] flight size

From: "Khan, Mohammad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:45:31 -0700

Hi All,
In sctpimpguide-05.txt section 2.14.2 a variable flightsize is specified. Is
it the size of data requested by the SCTP User? Pls confirm.
Regards
kashif

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Randall Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:33:07 -0500

> it the size of data requested by the SCTP User? Pls confirm.
Kashif:

Flight size is the number of bytes "in-transit" to the remote
peer. We probably should have a defintion here.. since I see
we have slipped back in to specifying it.. something we
tried to avoid the first time around :-0... but I guess
it is hard NOT to mention it .

R

-- 
Randall R. Stewart
[email-masked] 815-342-5222 (cell phone)