Subject: [Tsvwg] draft-floyd-tcp-highspeed-01.txt

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:40:19 -0700

I have sumbitted a revised version of this draft, and of the companion
draft draft-floyd-tcp-slowstart-01.txt, to the internet-drafts editor.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

The drafts can be found at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-floyd-tcp-highspeed-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-floyd-tcp-slowstart-01.txt

The changes in draft-floyd-tcp-highspeed-01.txt from as follows"

   Changes from draft-floyd-tcp-highspeed-00.txt:

   * Added a discussion on related work about changing the PMTU.

   * Added a discussion of an alternate, linear response function.

   * Added a discussion of the TCP window scale option.

   * Added a discussion of HighSpeed TCP as roughly emulating the
   congestion control response of N parallel TCP connections.

   * Added a discussion of the time to converge to fairness.

   * Expanded the Introduction.

The changes in draft-floyd-tcp-slowstart-01.txt:

   Changes from draft-floyd-tcp-slowstart-00.txt:

   * Small changes in presentation.

   * The addition of a section of Experiments.

   * More citations to related work.

Thanks,
- Sally

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg