Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG Last Call of draft-allman-tcp-abc-03.txt

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 21:11:45 -0800

>We would like to give this a Working Group Last Call for Experimental
>publication.  Please give it a thorough review and discuss any comments you
>have on the mailing list by October 28.

I just re-read it, and it looks good to me.

- Sally
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:13:02 -0500

> >We would like to give this a Working Group Last Call for
> >Experimental publication.  Please give it a thorough review and
> >discuss any comments you have on the mailing list by October 28.
> 

Thanks for the read.

Allison wanted to try to get it on the agenda for last week's IESG
call.  I never heard if she did or not -- I don't see it in the
draft tracker, so I am guessing not...

allman