Subject: [Tsvwg] proposed agenda for TSVWG Meeting in Minneapolis

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:20:56 -0500

Please send any comments or suggestions on the agenda to myself and Allison.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

----

Transport Area WG (tsvwg)

Monday, November 10 at 0900-1130
=============================

CHAIRS:	Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
	      Jon Peterson <[email-masked]>

0900 Charter Discussion (chairs)

0910 Newreno Update (Sally Floyd) (5 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-newreno-01.txt

0915 Reorder/Channel Errors (Sally Floyd for Bhandarkar/Reddy) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhandarkar-tcp-dcr-00.txt

0930 FAST TCP (Cheng/Low) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-wei-low-tcp-fast-01.txt

0945 Early Retransmit (Mark Allman) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-02.txt

1000 IPMP (Matthew Luckie) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgregor-ipmp-02.txt

1010 RFC1323bis (David Borman) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacobson-tsvwg-1323bis-00.txt

1025 Priority Promotion Scheme (Naotaka MORITA) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morita-tsvwg-pps-01.txt

1040 "Packet Drop" chunk type (Randall Stewart) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-00.txt

1055 SCTP Chunk Authentication (Michael Tuexen) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-sctp-auth-chunk-00.txt

1110 De-correlated Loss Recovery (Yogesh Prem Swami) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swami-tsvwg-tcp-dclor-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swami-tcp-lmdr-01.txt

1120 Multi-link Transport (Hosei Matsuoka) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuoka-multilink-transport-00.tx
t

1130 Close meeting

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:32:05 -0500

> Please send any comments or suggestions on the agenda to myself and 

At the last meeting it was mentioned that there were plans to create a
new working group to handle the TCP stuff that's been being done in
tsvwg.  I think that's a good idea - what's its status?

Melinda