Subject: [Tsvwg] Mutlti-Flow Real time transport protocol (MRTP)

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:21:50 -0500

Dear TSV-WG Members,

A few of us have been working on defining a Multi-flow real-time 
transport protocol (MRTP) for carrying real-time
transport across multiple flows/paths. We submitted a draft 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narayanan-mrtp-00.txt)
containing our initial thoughts on the design. We also made a short 
presentation in the AVT working group at IETF60.

We prepared a brief motivation draft 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narayanan-mrtp-motivation-00.txt)
to present the background and motivation for the work.

More information on related research can be found at 
http://theater.poly.edu/mrtp/

Please take a look at the drafts and let us know your comments/thoughts. 
We would like to assess interest level in developing
a multi-path real time (possibily both rt and nrt) protocol.

thanks & regards,
Sathya

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg