Subject: [Tsvwg] updated agenda

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:06:05 -0500

Transport Area WG (tsvwg)

Wednesday, November 10 at 1530-1730
===============================

CHAIRS:	Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
	      Jon Peterson <[email-masked]>

1530 Agenda bashing/Notetaker/Intro (chairs)

1540 RSVP Bandwidth reduction (Polk)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-bw-reduction-00.tx
t

1555 Wide-Area Network (Baker)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemptio
n-01.txt

1605 Diffserv Basic Classes (Chan)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-04.tx
t

1620 Quickstart (Jain/Floyd/Allman)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amit-quick-start-03.txt

1635 Transport Mobility (Eddy)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-tlmarch-00.txt

1650 XCP (Falk)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-falk-xcp-spec-00.txt

1705 SCTP NAT Traversal (Xie/Stewart/Holdrege)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-tsvwg-sctp-nat-00.txt

1720 RSVP for MPLS-TE (Davie)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg