Subject: RE: [Tsvwg] agenda

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:05:01 -0500

Right, thanks for pointing this out. I was using last time's agenda as a
template, and I seem to have made a cut-and-paste error. That was supposed
to be a slot for Wesley Eddy. I'll send an updated agenda.
 
Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 3:59 PM
To: Kwok Ho Chan; Peterson, Jon
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)
Subject: RE: [Tsvwg] agenda

Hi Kwok,Jon,
 
The agenda should have a single item and read something like:
 
    RSVP Aggregation over MPLS-TE:
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt>  
 
Thanks
 
Francois

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Kwok Ho Chan
Sent: lundi 8 novembre 2004 20:51
To: Peterson, Jon
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] agenda

Jon:
Are the draft reference for the agenda items below correct?  They are
different versions
of the same draft.

1635 RSVP Aggregation (Davie) 
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-00.txt
<http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-00.txt>  

1720 RSVP for MPLS-TE (Davie) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt>  

Thanks!
-- Kwok --

At 10:40 AM 11/8/2004, Peterson, Jon wrote:

The following is the agenda we're pursuing for Wednesday. As always, Allison

and I apologize that this is so tardy. 

Jon Peterson 
NeuStar, Inc. 

----- 

Transport Area WG (tsvwg) 

Wednesday, November 10 at 1530-1730 
=============================== 

CHAIRS: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
              Jon Peterson <[email-masked]> 

1530 Agenda bashing/Notetaker/Intro (chairs) 

1540 RSVP Bandwidth reduction (Polk) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-bw-reduction-00.tx
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-bw-reduction-00.t
x>  
t 

1555 Wide-Area Network (Baker) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemptio
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preempti
o>  
n-01.txt 

1605 Diffserv Basic Classes (Chan) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-04.tx
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-04.t
x>  
t 

1620 Quickstart (Jain/Floyd/Allman) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amit-quick-start-03.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amit-quick-start-03.txt>  

1635 RSVP Aggregation (Davie) 
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-00.txt
<http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-00.txt>  

1650 XCP (Falk) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-falk-xcp-spec-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-falk-xcp-spec-00.txt>  

1705 SCTP NAT Traversal (Xie/Stewart/Holdrege) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-tsvwg-sctp-nat-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-tsvwg-sctp-nat-00.txt>  

1720 RSVP for MPLS-TE (Davie) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt>  

_______________________________________________ 
tsvwg mailing list 
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg>  

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg