Subject: [Tsvwg] RE: [NSIS] NSIS Controlled load & Pre-Congestion Notification (P CN)

From: "Geib, Ruediger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:11:55 +0200

Hi John,

as I'm interested in PCN and also following NSIS, I would appreciate 
some activity to signal CLS/PCN with NSIS. If there's more interest, 
I'd also help on a draft.

PCN doesn't yet have WG status. Would it be a good idea to wait until 
IETF accepts PCN as a work item before NSIS starts to work on this? 
Should we discuss this in Montreal (maybe also with Bob Briscoe 
and Francois Lefaucheur)?

Regards,

Rudiger

|The current situation is that we (in NSIS) are starting to clear our
|charter, and there has been interest in making the Controlled Load QoS 
|Model a WG draft.
|I would imagine that also working on the PCN at the same time might be
|desirable.
|
|let me know,
|thanks,
|John
|
|_______________________________________________
|nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
|https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis
|