Subject: [Tsvwg] RE: Slot requests re "RSVP extensions" for tsvwg meetings at Montreal

From: "Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:43:25 +0200

James, Magnus, Lars,

Again to help scheduling, here are the slot requests for progress on
"RSVP Extensions" :

	*  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-01 : 2 minutes

	* draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-00 (updating
draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp-01) : 10 minutes

Thanks

Francois

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:07:39 -0500

>         *  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-01 : 2 minutes

This ID is waiting for my PROTO write-up to go to the IESG for their 
review, so I'm not sure I understand why this will need agenda 
time.  Perhaps you can give me a hint as to your thoughts here?

>draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp-01) : 10 minutes

I've added this to the list of requests

Thanks for the early request

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:47:34 +0200

Hi James, 

>> time.  Perhaps you can give me a hint as to your thoughts here?

The intention was simply to recap on the changes that were done as a
result of Last Call comments (eg Alexander comments) ie from 00 to 01. 
I have been announcing/discussing those changes already on the list, so
this is all fine for me if we skip this slot.

Thanks

Francois