Subject: [Tsvwg] IETF 66 Montreal - TSVWG

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:00:28 -0500

TSVWG

Meeting Status - Currently our session is scheduled for 1740-1950 on Monday 
night in the draft agenda. This is only 130 minutes, though we asked for 
150 minutes - similar to Dallas and Vancouver.  We are attempting to switch 
with another session to allow us more time, possibly to the Monday morning 
slot.

I am taking meeting time slot requests at this time. Allocation of 
timeslots will be prioritized to WG items needing discussion of open 
issues, then other items needing discussion on open issues, and so 
on.  There will be no time given for general overviews and/or tutorials on 
any topic.  We have one item we may include that covers a general 
congestion topic being addressed elsewhere.

-00 IDs are due before this coming Monday (6/19) morning at 9:00 EDT (13:00 
GMT)

-0X IDs are due before the following Monday (6/26) morning at 9:00 EDT 
(13:00 GMT)

PLEASE PLEASE include draft-...-tsvwg-... in any ID you plan on this WG 
discussing and potentially adopting as a WG item in the future.  This 
allows us chairs to track your ID(s) easier.

Comments are welcome

See you in Montreal

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

              ***********************************
     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"