Subject: [Tsvwg] [Fwd: [pmtud] Begin 2 week WGLC for the PMTUD Method Draft]

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:16:01 -0400

TSV:

The PMTUD working group has started working group last call for
the new Path MTU Discovery Method.  I'd appreciate it if some folks
here would also read the draft, and let us know if you think it's ready
to ship.  WGLC is scheduled to end July 5, 2006.  Target is proposed
standard.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmtud-method-07.txt

If you do read the draft, would you please send your comments
to the pmtud list ([email-masked])?

Thanks!

--Matt, PMTUD co-Chair

Subject: [pmtud] Begin 2 week WGLC for the PMTUD Method Draft
From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>, Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>, Matt Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:08:07 -0400
List-Id: Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery <pmtud.ietf.org>

Folks,

As Matt announced last week, the authors believe that the PMTUD method
draft, http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmtud-method-07.txt ,
is ready for working group last call.

I believe all the working group's concerns have been addressed, and
the group at the last IETF meeting definitely felt this would be ready
to go.

So, I would like to announce Working Group Last Call for this draft.
The last call will end July 6, 2006 at 00:00 UTC (although I won't
be too picky about the hour :).

Please take some time to read it.  Please take some time to send
feedback to the list or to me.  As with all IETF documents, there needs
to be a demonstration that the document has some support from the group,
so even a message that says "ship it" is helpful.

Also since Matt Mathis is one of the authors, I'm handling all the chair
stuff for this draft, including an idnits pass and all the admin.

Thanks!

Matt Zekauskas, PMTUD co-Chair

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud