Subject: [Tsvwg] Monday cutoff for scheduling tsvwg meetings at Montreal

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 12:32:01 +0100

James, Magnus, Lars,

I see the cut-off for requests to schedule w-g meetings is on Monday. Below 
is a request for agenda items. Along with other people's requests this may 
help you gauge whether we need one or perhaps two tsvwg meetings before Monday.

draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-border-cheat-01 (10 mins)

draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-tcp-02 (9 mins)

draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-apps-00 (1 min)
         [planned initial draft - mainly sections of re-ecn-tcp separated out]

CL-PCN drafts - one of the other co-authors will contact you about them.

Cheers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:48:17 +0200

Thanks Bob,

We will take this into consideration when scheduling.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:02:27 -0500

Bob

Thanks for the forward & early planning. I have added these requests to the 
main list for TSVWG.

Thanks.

At 12:32 PM 6/1/2006 +0100, Bob Briscoe wrote:
>James, Magnus, Lars,
>
>I see the cut-off for requests to schedule w-g meetings is on Monday. 
>Below is a request for agenda items. Along with other people's requests 
>this may help you gauge whether we need one or perhaps two tsvwg meetings 
>before Monday.
>
>