Subject: Fwd: Re: [Tsvwg] Prague Presentations Due Monday EOB (Prague time)

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:23:47 +0000

James,

Many apologies for lateness [and this may duplicate an earlier message]:

*  Bob's - Flow Rate Fairness: Dismantling a Religion
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.pdf>

Slides:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703briscoe-tsvwg-fair.ppt>
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703briscoe-tsvwg-fair.pdf>

Bob

>Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:45:04 +0000
>To: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
>From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Prague Presentations Due Monday EOB (Prague time)
>Cc: tsvwg <[email-masked]>
>Bcc: ƒ\Charging\design\IN tsvwg
>
>James,
>
>One set of slides and one excuse:
>
>
>
>*  (Bob pp Bruce)  - A Proposal to Incorporate ECN and PCN in MPLS
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecn-mpls-00.txt>
>
>
>
>Slides:
><www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703tsvwg-ecn-mpls.ppt>
><www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703tsvwg-ecn-mpls.pdf>
---snip---

>Bob
>At 02:07 18/03/2007, James M. Polk wrote:
>>IETF-68 (TSVWG) Presenters
>>
>>Please send me your presentations by Monday at 5pm CET (Central Europe 
>>Time) for the TSVWG sessions this week.  I will not be able to handle 
>>receiving new presentations Wednesday morning (the morning of our first 
>>session).
>>
>>
>>Cheers,
>>James
>>IETF TSVWG co-chair
>
>____________________________________________________________________________
>Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
>necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
>____________________________________________________________________________
>Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
>B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196

---

From: "Bob Briscoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:17:30 -0000 (GMT)

James,

Many apologies for lateness:

Slides:

Bob