Subject: [Tsvwg] Draft (00) Agenda for TSVWG in Prague

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:55:33 -0600

This is the -00 version Draft Agenda for the TSVWG meeting in Prague 
(IETF 68) from the requests I've received to date.  We're running low 
on time already (as usual), so I'll have to start making choices if I 
get too many new requests for time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TSVWG Agenda for IETF 68 (Prague)
Wednesday March 21st, 2007
0900-1130  Congress III

Chair's                                                      0900-0915
       Agenda Bashing                                         (15 min)
       NOTE WELL
       Document Status and Accomplishments
       Milestones Review

Fred - An EF DSCP for Capacity-Admitted Traffic
   draft-baker-tsvwg-admitted-voice-dscp-01

Bruce - A Proposal to Incorporate ECN and PCN in MPLS
   draft-ietf-ecn-mpls-01

Francois - RSVP Proxy Approaches
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-00.txt

Francois - RSVP Proxy Protocol
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-00.txt

Sally and Mark's - Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms
   draft-ietf-cc-alt-00.txt

Lars - UDP Guidelines
   draft-eggert-tsvwg-udp-guidelines-00

Gorry - MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol
   draft-renker-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01

Anders - MIB for TCP and UDP processes
   draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-01

Janet - Performance Evaluation of EF-ADMIT
   draft-gunn-tsvwg-ef-admit-evaluation-00

Michio - Fast Handover with SCTP on Single-home nodes
   draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00

Michael - Avoiding Interactions of Quick-Start TCP and Flow Control
   draft-scharf-tsvwg-quick-start-flow-control-00

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs