Subject: [Tsvwg] 2nd TSVWG slot allocated

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:34:57 -0500

TSVWG

Due to receiving many presentation requests - it seems our WG is 
getting ever more popular    ;-)    we chairs have asked for, and 
been granted, a second timeslot.  See below for the details:

TSVWG Session 1 (2.5 hours)
Wednesday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
Room Name: Congress III
----------------------------------------------
TSVWG Session 2 (1 hour)
Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1610
Room Name: Congress II
----------------------------------------------

All presos that are not completed in the Wednesday session will roll 
over to the Thursday session.  The agenda will reflect this roll-over.

This DOES NOT GIVE presenters the liberty to take all the time they 
want!! Every presentation (except for 2) will have identical 10 
minute slots to complete their presentations. Taking LESS time is always good.

BTW -- the Thursday timeslot conflicts are: widex, l3vpn, mipshop, 
ecrit (ouch!), isms, and smime.

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs