Subject: [Tsvwg] Prague Presentations Due Monday EOB (Prague time)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:07:44 -0500

IETF-68 (TSVWG) Presenters

Please send me your presentations by Monday at 5pm CET (Central 
Europe Time) for the TSVWG sessions this week.  I will not be able to 
handle receiving new presentations Wednesday morning (the morning of 
our first session).

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

              ***********************************
     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:45:04 +0000

James,

One set of slides and one excuse:

*  (Bob pp Bruce)  - A Proposal to Incorporate ECN and PCN in MPLS
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecn-mpls-00.txt>

Slides:
<www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703tsvwg-ecn-mpls.ppt>
<www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0703ietf/0703tsvwg-ecn-mpls.pdf>

*  Bob's - Flow Rate Fairness: Dismantling a Religion
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.pdf>

Slides: <TBA>
I thought they were done, but my colleagues want some heavy editing so I 
need another day (for the last slot on Thu). Apologies.

Bob
At 02:07 18/03/2007, James M. Polk wrote:
>Please send me your presentations by Monday at 5pm CET (Central Europe 
>Time) for the TSVWG sessions this week.  I will not be able to handle 
>receiving new presentations Wednesday morning (the morning of our first 
>session).
>
>
>Cheers,
>James
>IETF TSVWG co-chair

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196