Subject: [Tsvwg] TSVWG meeting "hum" confirmations with the list

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:12:06 -0500

TSVWG

[Responses to this message are necessary by April 6th]

At last week's TSVWG meeting, the WG did couple of "hums" or actual 
counting of hands to show support for IDs becoming WG items or of 
support for an ID going in a particular direction. This is the report on that:

#1 - To adopt
         draft-swallow-rsvp-user-error-spec-01
as a WG item.

20 hands raised for
0 hands raised against

#2 - counting hands that want Fred's "An EF DSCP for 
Capacity-Admitted Traffic" ID to have a separate DSCP for video:

15 hands raised for
0 hands raised against

If anyone in the WG does not approve of any of these directions or 
approvals made during the TSVWG meetings last please send a note to 
the list (or simply reply to this message) stating so - with what you 
disagree about technically.

Others in TSVWG can respond with their approval of the WG actions 
from the meetings last week as well.

Additionally, the TSVWG chairs believe the 2 MIB IDs presented need 
to become WG items because it is the right thing to do for the 
community, knowing few in the WG have read them, mostly because they 
are not necessarily sexy/attractive subjects to everyone.

Does any disapprove of making either

         draft-renker-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01
or
         draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-01.txt

TSVWG WG items?

Please let the list know why you do not believe these should be WG items.

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs