Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02 starts NOW

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:06:55 +0300

On 2006-10-14, at 0:36, James M. Polk wrote:
> The WGLC for SCTP (2960bis)
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02.txt
> starts NOW.
...
> WGLC will end on or about October 30th, 2006, depending on the  
> level of
> discussion at that time.

Apologies to the authors - we dropped the ball on this one over the  
holidays. There was significant discussion on -02 that lead to -03  
being submitted to the secretariat some months ago, but it didn't get  
published until last week. We're currently trying to find out exactly  
what went wrong.

In the meantime: Please take a look at -03 and send final WGLC  
comments until April 8.

Thanks,
Lars