Subject: [Tsvwg] Revision of draft-sarolahti-tsvwg-crosslayer

From: Pasi Sarolahti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:00:02 +0200

Everyone,

We have updated draft-sarolahti-tsvwg-crosslayer, "Transport-layer
Considerations for Explicit Cross-layer Indications". We got quite a bit
of feedback (thanks everyone!), and I hope the new version appropriately
addresses the comments. A copy of the draft is available in the
following addresses:
http://www.iki.fi/pasi.sarolahti/papers/draft-sarolahti-tsvwg-crosslayer-01.txt
http://www.iki.fi/pasi.sarolahti/papers/draft-sarolahti-tsvwg-crosslayer-01.ps

I'd like to know if people think this would be a useful work item for
the WG, to be an Informational RFC. The draft was motivated by the
TERNLI Bar-BOF a couple of IETFs ago, where it was noted that it would
be useful to document the past work and proposals in the IETF on
enhancing the protocols with cross-layer information, and try to
describe the common challenges the past work has had. All further
feedback is also welcome!

Thanks!

- Pasi