Subject: [Tsvwg] 9th SCTP interop

From: Randall Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:00:31 -0400

Dear all:

Please find below the link for the upcoming interop.

http://www.interop.sctp.jp/

The registration is not quite ready.. but please, if you are
contemplating attending send an email to myself
[email-masked]
*** or  ***
Michael Tuexen at [email-masked]

We need to get a general idea of attendance size to get an
idea of the number of rooms to negotiate in the block.

Note that this is the week before Sigcomm that will also
be in Kyoto. And the week previous is a holiday in Kyoto
"Gozan no Okuribi" (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gozan_Okuribi).

If you plan on showing up in Kyoto for the Holiday, please also
let us know ..

Thanks

R
-- 
Randall Stewart
803-345-0369 <or> 815-342-5222(cell)