Subject: [Tsvwg] FINAL Agenda for Chicago

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:18:06 -0500

TSVWG

Here is the final agenda for the Chicago meeting

         http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/tsvwg.txt

Notice we've changed rooms!  We're now in the Grand Ballroom (moving 
up in the world, I guess  ;-)

I will continue looking for agenda bashing, if you have any items to bring up

We need volunteers for meeting notes, and jabber scribe -- who's up for either?

SPEAKERS!!!  Presentations will be due on Wednesday July 25th at noon 
local time, in order to make it on the server.  Changes after that 
time may not be received.  Speakers without presentations... well, 
they don't speak.

We (chairs) will likely be requesting WGLC opinions on several 
documents within this meeting.  The top 4 IDs on the agenda are a 
starting point.

We also have a number of -00 IDs this meeting, and their presenter's 
always ask if their doc can become a WG item.  Having read these docs 
gives YOU the opportunity to give an informed opinion about any of 
these fine efforts.

Several of these docs are not long, so read them please!

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:58:12 +0100

James,

At 19:18 16/07/2007, James M. Polk wrote:
>local time, in order to make it on the server.  Changes after that time 
>may not be received.  Speakers without presentations... well, they don't speak.

My 3 presentations are all available in ppt & pdf from:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0707rateFairDis>
(latest in the agenda at the top)

You shouldn't need Bruce's one that is also there, as Bruce already sent 
that to Magnus.

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:33:09 -0700

Our slides for "Comments on the Usefulness of Simple Best-Effort 
Traffic"
are at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/talks/besteffort-jul07.pdf, .ppt

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/