Subject: [Tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls-02

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:42:34 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Bruce Davie and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Explicit Congestion Marking in MPLS
Creation_date:	 2007-10-04
WG ID:		 tsvwg
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
RFC 3270 defines how to support the Diffserv architecture in MPLS
networks, including how to encode Diffserv Code Points (DSCPs) in an
MPLS header.  DSCPs may be encoded in the EXP field, while other uses
of that field are not precluded.  RFC3270 makes no statement about
how Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) marking might be encoded
in the MPLS header.  This draft defines how an operator might define
some of the EXP codepoints for explicit congestion notification,
without precluding other uses.

The IETF Secretariat.