Subject: [Tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-02

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 03:10:26 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Gorry Fairhurst and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib
Revision:	 02
Title:		 MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-10-11
WG ID:		 tsvwg
Number_of_pages: 31

Abstract:
This document specifies a Management Information Base (MIB) module
for the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol, RFC 3828.  It defines a
set of new MIB entities to characterise the behaviour and performance
of transport layer endpoints deploying UDP-Lite.  UDP-Lite resembles
UDP, but differs from the semantics of UDP by the addition of a
single option.  This adds the capability for variable-length data
checksum coverage, which can benefit a class of applications that
prefer delivery of (partially) corrupted datagram payload data in
preference to discarding the datagram.

The IETF Secretariat.