Subject: [Tsvwg] Call for TSVWG agenda preso slots

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:25:22 -0500

TSVWG

This is a call by the chairs for anyone wishing to present during the 
TSVWG session in Vancouver (IETF-70).

Please ensure your request is accompanied by:

-your name
-the presenter's name who will be in Vancouver
-the ID the preso is about
-the expected time wanted

Please make sure any ID *not* belonging to another WG already has

         draft-<name>-tsvwg-...

in its filename, so the chairs can track this through the IETF tools webpage.

I will give out timeslots to WG items first, then individual efforts.

We have requested a 150 minute (2.5 hour) timeslot again, and the 
amount of time per preso is directly related to the number of 
requests we receive.

If all available timeslots are allocated, late requests for slots 
will not be possible.

THIS MEANS you should request your timeslots early, to ensure you get 
on the agenda.

I will run an early agenda bashing on the list prior to the meeting 
in Vancouver, allowing everyone more time to think about what is and 
what isn't on the agenda, as well as - perhaps - the ordering of 
similar topics.

And finally, as usual, actual presentations will be accepted in PPT 
and PDF formats, and are due to me (i.e., you need to send me the 
files) by noon the day before our session.  I will send out a 
reminder as we get closer to the day.

I do not yet know when our session is yet, but will soon - I'll post 
that info to the list too.

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs