Subject: [Tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:05:42 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Gorry Fairhurst and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib
Revision:	 03
Title:		 MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-10-29
WG ID:		 tsvwg
Number_of_pages: 35

Abstract:
This document specifies a Management Information Base (MIB) module
for the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol.  It defines a set of new
MIB objects to characterise the behaviour and performance of
transport layer endpoints deploying UDP-Lite.  UDP-Lite resembles
UDP, but differs from the semantics of UDP by the addition of a
single option.  This adds the capability for variable-length data
checksum coverage, which can benefit a class of applications that
prefer delivery of (partially) corrupted datagram payload data in
preference to discarding the datagram.

The IETF Secretariat.