Subject: [Tsvwg] Slides due Wednesday noon for TSVWG session

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:11:48 -0600

Presenters

I need your slides by noon (Vancouver time) Wednesday to upload to the server.

Thanks

James
TSVWG co-chair

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:21:22 +0000

James,

PPT & PDF in top row of:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html>
Byte and Packet Congestion Notification

Sorry they're late:

Cheers

Bob

>I need your slides by noon (Vancouver time) Wednesday to upload to the server.

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196