Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RSVP Extensions for Path-Triggered RSVP Receiver Proxy
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, J. Manner, A. Narayanan, A. Guillou, L. Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-12-18
	
RSVP signaling can be used to make end-to-end resource reservations
   in an IP network in order to guarantee the QoS required by certain
   flows.  With conventional RSVP, both the data sender and receiver of
   a given flow take part in RSVP signaling.  Yet, there are many use
   cases where resource reservation is required, but the receiver, the
   sender, or both, is not RSVP-capable.  Where the receiver is not
   RSVP-capable, an RSVP router may behave as an RSVP Receiver Proxy
   thereby performing RSVP signaling on behalf of the receiver.  This
   allows resource reservations to be established on the segment of the
   end-to-end path from the sender to the RSVP Receiver Proxy.  However,
   as discussed in the companion document presenting RSVP Proxy
   approaches, RSVP extensions are needed to facilitate operations with
   an RSVP Receiver Proxy whose signaling is triggered by receipt of
   RSVP Path messages from the sender.  This document specifies these
   extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:50:56 +0100

Hello Lars, Magnus, James,

The updated versions of the two RSVP Proxy" I-Ds have been posted:
	* draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-03.txt
	* draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt

All issues are now closed and they reflect the comments received in  
Vancouver from CCAMP WG.

We would like to request that those go to WG Last Call.

Thanks

Francois

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: 18 December 2007 21:15:02 GMT+01:00
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-04.txt
>
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
>