Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG last call: draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-04

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:30:50 +0100

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> This announces the WG last call on "DSCPs for Capacity-Admitted Traffic" 
> with the intended status of Proposed Standard. Due to IETF meeting the 
> WG last call will run for 3 weeks. The WG last call ends the 20th of March.
> 
> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-04.txt

This WG last call has ended. There are some comments that needs to be 
resolved before progressing this.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------