Subject: [Tsvwg] Slides for tsvwg tomorrow

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:03:08 +0000

James & list,

Here's my slides for tsvwg w-g mtg tomorrow afternoon:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0803ietf/0803tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark.ppt>

Or links to all the background stuff (.ppt, .pdf, draft, diffs etc) via:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0803byte-pkt-mark>

Cheers

Bob

At 16:09 27/02/2008, James M. Polk wrote:
>Here is the link to our draft agenda
>http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/agenda/tsvwg.txt
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
>*  Bob's - Byte and Packet Congestion Notification           (10 min)
>    draft-briscoe-tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark-02.txt
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196