Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Adopt draft-brisco-tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark as WG item?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 13:12:45 +0200

Hi,

I clearly dropped the ball on this. But there seems to be sufficient 
interest for this to become a WG item. We also have a few that signed up 
as reviewers.

The chairs will discuss with the author on milestone.

Cheers

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> Hi,
> 
> At the IETF meeting we had an good discussion around Bob's "Byte and 
> Packet Congestion Notification" draft:
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark-02.txt
> 
> There seems to be interest in this and a meaningful document for TSVWG 
> to take on. So please provide your view if this should become a WG 
> document now or not. Deadline for comments are 10th of April.
> 
> Best Regards
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
> Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
> S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------