Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG last call: draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-04

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:07:59 +0200

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> Magnus Westerlund skrev:
>> This announces the WG last call on "DSCPs for Capacity-Admitted 
>> Traffic" with the intended status of Proposed Standard. Due to IETF 
>> meeting the WG last call will run for 3 weeks. The WG last call ends 
>> the 20th of March.
>>
>> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-04.txt
> 
> This WG last call has ended. There are some comments that needs to be 
> resolved before progressing this.
> 

As can be seen in the draft minutes this draft was shortly discussed in 
Dublin. There it seems that the major remaining issue was Bob Briscoes 
comments. As Bob supports the draft going forward and was trying to 
anticipate future comments it was suggested in the meeting that we would 
go forward without any major changes. If you don't agree and think there 
should be changes please indicate this now.

If no ones protest we will progress this draft to publication requested 
as soon as an updated version addressing the minor editorial comments 
has been submitted.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Natale, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:09:31 -0400

Hi Magnus,

Is the -05 version, dated May 20, 2008, to be taken as the "updated
version addressing the minor editorial comments"?  If not, what is the
status of that version?

Cheers,
BobN

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Magnus Westerlund
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5:08 AM
To: tsvwg
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG last call:
draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-04

Dublin. There it seems that the major remaining issue was Bob Briscoes 
comments. As Bob supports the draft going forward and was trying to 
anticipate future comments it was suggested in the meeting that we
would 
go forward without any major changes. If you don't agree and think
there 
should be changes please indicate this now.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:14:25 +0200

> version addressing the minor editorial comments"?  If not, what is the

That version doesn't seem to exist in the IETF system. I would request 
that the authors submit that version if it has been circulated.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund