Subject: [tsvwg] Call for presentation time at IETF75 (Stockholm)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:53:24 -0500

TSVWG

If you have a recently new or revised ID (as of each deadline) that 
you would like to present to the WG, you need to let me know, as I'm 
building the WG schedule now.

New IDs that are individual -00s can be presented more informatively 
than revised IDs, which need to focus on what's changed since the 
last version. Please no more that one slide overviews of a given 
presentation. The WG should be familiar with the ID, so that is - 
bluntly - wasting valuable presentation time.

If you want to present, please send me the following information:

- Name of authors
- Name of presenter
- title of ID
- filename of ID (WHICH INCLUDES "-tsvwg-" !!)
- amount of time you want for presentation
	- this is usually around 10 minutes per, based on how full we get,
	  this could change up or down.

I'll need the presentations 24 hours before the session, which right 
now is the last slot on Monday evening (1740-1940), but could change 
as the Secretariat finalizes the agenda.

James
Gorry (our new WG chair!)
    TSVWG chairs

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:11:29 +0200

Hi James, Gorry,

I'd like slots for the following:

*A*
- Name of authors: F. Le Faucheur, A. Narayanan, A. Kudur
- Name of presenter: F. Le Faucheur
- title of ID:  Multiple Preemption Priority Policy Element for RSVP
- filename of ID : draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple- 
preemption-00.txt
- amount of time : 10 mins

*B*
- filename of ID :draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-12.txt
- amount of time : 5 mins  (just to keep WG posted on the key changes  
of -12 resulting from IESG review)

*C* (possibly, depending on discussions with IESG)
- filename of ID :draft-ietf-tsvwg-proxy-approaches/proto
- amount of time : 10 mins  (depending on discussions with IESG, a new  
rev may be issued)

Thanks

Francois