Subject: [tsvwg] Meeting in Stockholm?

From: "Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:27:20 +0200

TSVWG chairs, 

Are we meeting in Stockholm? If so, could we request a brief slot to
present
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-group
keying-05.txt

Also, regarding Francois' question from June 3rd whether we can move
this draft to WGLC, can you let us know if there is anything else we
need to do? 

Thanks,
Michael

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:16:29 -0500

TSVWG

Yes - we are meeting in Stockholm.

I am planning on asking the WG if anyone would like a presentation 
slot (in Stockholm) in a few days, provided there is a new ID to 
present.  Your message beat me to this request.

I now have the Groupkeying-05 ID down for a timeslot.

James
TSVWG chair

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:49:28 +0100

James,

1/ Could you put me down for a tentative slot for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest ?

2/ And could I have a 10min slot for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel ?

I'm planning to rev ecn-tunnel-02; I've just reminded all those who 
volunteered to review it (and Gorry beat me to it), so there will be 
some changes for the better (I hope).

I'm also planning to present ecn-tunnel in the security area, as I 
think the stds actions have reached / are reaching consensus now, it 
just needs much better wordsmithing.

I will re-activitate byte-pkt (it's expired) but I may not get time 
to do a substantive rev, in which case I'll relinquish the slot.

Bob

>present.  Your message beat me to this request.

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,               Networks Research Centre, BT Research