Subject: [tsvwg] Article about TCMTF in IETF Journal

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:27:50 +0200

Dear all,

You may have seen an article titled "SHOOTING AROUND THE CORNER" in the IETF
Journal, page 20 (
<http://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/pub-IETFJv8.1-20120702-e
n-.pdf>
http://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/pub-IETFJv8.1-20120702-en
-.pdf, and also
<http://www.internetsociety.org/articles/shooting-around-corner-problem-real
-time-services>
http://www.internetsociety.org/articles/shooting-around-corner-problem-real-
time-services).

The article is about a draft belonging to TSVWG, the so-called "tunnels
draft" (draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf/> ).

It tries to summarize the main objectives of the draft, the scenarios and
the savings which can be obtained.

If anyone is interested, there is a specific mailing list for discussing it:
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcmtf>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcmtf

Best regards,

Jose Saldana