Subject: [tsvwg] New mailing list for TCMTF (draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf)

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:23:00 +0200

This is to announce that a new mailing list ([email-masked]) has been
created for discussing TCMTF
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf/), also known as
the "tunnels draft".

This draft still belongs to TSVWG, but this specific mailing list has been
set in order to discuss about it.

For subscribing: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcmtf

We will soon upload a new version of the draft.

Best regards,

Jose Saldana

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de IETF
Secretariat
Enviado el: martes, 10 de julio de 2012 22:33
Para: IETF Announcement List
CC: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Asunto: [tcmtf] New Non-WG Mailing List: tcmtf -- Tunneling Compressed
Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCMTF) discussion list

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcmtf

Purpose: This list is for discussing TCMTF, and the potential for a working
group to focus on the topic. This includes determining the level of
interest, seeing if there is demand, figuring out what should be
standardized or not, organizing potential bar-BoF or BoF meetings, and
continuing to discuss research and test results and architecture/design
topics.

For additional information, please contact the list administrator.
_______________________________________________
tcmtf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcmtf