Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: FW: IETF TSV Working Group - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG 12: [sp14-sg12-oLS-00176] (Development of Informative Codepoint mapping in ITU-T Study Group 12)

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:04:40 +0200

Hi,

Please find below a liaison statement of ITU-T SG12.

   Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FW: IETF TSV Working Group - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG
12: [sp14-sg12-oLS-00176] (Development of Informative Codepoint mapping
in ITU-T Study Group 12)
Date: 	Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:01:41 +0000
From: 	TSBSG12, ITU <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: 	TSBSG12, ITU <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

*From:*Scott, Sarah
*Sent:* 14 June 2012 15:38
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* TSBSG12, ITU
*Subject:* IETF TSV Working Group - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG 12:
[sp14-sg12-oLS-00176] (Development of Informative Codepoint mapping in
ITU-T Study Group 12)

Dear colleagues,

At its meeting held Geneva, 29 May - 7 June 2012, ITU-T SG 12 agreed to
the attached liaison statement to be sent to IETF TSV Working Group.

[sp14-sg12-oLS-00176]: Development of Informative Codepoint mapping in
ITU-T Study Group 12.

Best regards,

ITU-T SG 12

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283