Subject: [tsvwg] Draft timeslots for TSVWG at IETF87, subject to change

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:22:56 -0500

TSVWG

Below is the draft agenda times we've been given. There's a typo 
below in that Session 1 says it's 60 minutes long and Session 2 is 
150 minutes, when in fact they are reversed, as indicated by the 
timeslots of the two sessions.

    The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
    Below is the scheduled session information followed by
    the original request.

    tsvwg Session 1 (1:00:00)
        Monday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
        Room Name: Potsdam 2
        ---------------------------------------------
        tsvwg Session 2 (2:30:00)
        Monday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1610
        Room Name: Charlottenburg 2/3
        ---------------------------------------------

These timeslots for either session is subject to change, so don't 
make travel plans based on this information.

James/Gorry/David
TSVWG chairs