Subject: [tsvwg] Start of WGLC on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:42:44 -0500

TSVWG

This is the start of the WGLC on "Generic Aggregated RSVP for IPv4 
and IPv6 Reservations Over PCN Domains"

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn/

This WGLC will last until Friday, August 23rd, 2013, which is 3 weeks 
after the conclusion of this IETF. The chairs reserve the right to 
keep any discussion going and prolong the end of the WGLC if the 
chairs see _value_ in "ongoing and active discussions" around the 
23rd. Once those specific discussions are concluded - or stalled - 
the WGLC will conclude.

A good note to the list is "I have read this version of the draft, 
and I approve (or support) its progression to RFC". The chairs 
request at least a couple of notes to the list showing support to get 
a sense of the WG.

Of course, you can ask for alternate text (where you supply the 
actual replacement text, or convey the meaning sufficiently to the 
authors) for anywhere in the document that you find unclear or troublesome.

James/Gorry/David
TSVWG chairs