Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG has adopted draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 07:43:23 +0000

The chairs judge the consensus of this WG is to adopt: 
draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos with the intention of publishing this as 
a Proposed Standard.

Authors: Please upload a new revision of the draft, updated by the 
discussion at the London IETF meeting as "draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos"

Gorry, James, & David
TSVWG Co-Chairs

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:12:01 +0200

On 03/25/2014 08:43 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
> draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos with the intention of publishing this
> as a Proposed Standard.
>
Ping - happy to see this; I'm just preparing a new version of a draft
that references this one, and would be very glad if I could reference
the new draft name.

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.

---

From: "Subha Dhesikan (sdhesika)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 15:48:10 +0000

Harald,

I am be publishing ""draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos" today. 

Regards,
Subha

-----Original Message-----
From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Harald Alvestrand
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG has adopted draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

> discussion at the London IETF meeting as "draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos"
Ping - happy to see this; I'm just preparing a new version of a draft that references this one, and would be very glad if I could reference the new draft name.