Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos - 24th March 2014

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 08:47:12 -0000

The TSVWG Chairs are considering adoption of the above draft. This draft
has been discussed at previous IETF meetings and on the list.

At the recent London IETF meeting it received strong support from the
people present in the meeting room, and no comments against adopting this
draft as a TSVWG work item.

The WG chairs now invite any further comments on this adoption. If there
are concerns or comments about adoption please send comments to the list
or to the Chairs. We plan to make a final decision on this adoption on
24th March 2014.

Gorry, James, and David
TSVWG Co-Chairs.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:51:05 +0100

> or to the Chairs. We plan to make a final decision on this adoption on

I was present in the room in London and do support adoption of this. I
also promise to do what I can to help this document by reviewing it.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:23:24 +0530

I do support adoption of this document.

Cheers
Suhas

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 2:17 PM,
<[email-masked]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[email-masked]');>
> wrote:

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:36:08 +0200

I too support adopting this draft as a starting point for a working group
draft and will  comment and review on the new versions of the draft.

Cheers,
Varun.