Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:05:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommendations for Transport Port Uses
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations to application and service
   designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space to
   help in its preservation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/