Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:15:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Policies for the Partial Reliability Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   This document defines two additional policies for the Partial
   Reliability Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
   (PR-SCTP) allowing to limit the number of retransmissions or to
   prioritize user messages for more efficient send buffer usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:19:45 +0200

Dear all,

please note that the intended status of this ID has changed from Informational
to Proposed Standard. This is due to the feedback we got that made clear that
the usage of RFC 2129 language is necessary to make sure that users get the
service they require.

The other changes are clarifications.

Best regards
Michael