Subject: [tsvwg] Randell Jesup - where are you?

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:46:55 +0000

Having seen no response from Randell, I'm now adding both the tsvwg and
rtcweb lists.

If anyone is in touch w/Randell, would you please "encourage" him to get
back to us (tsvwg chairs), so that we can move the SCTP DTLS draft forward.

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Black, David [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 5:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Author IPR info: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06
Importance: High

Randell,

Your response to the email below is the only thing currently delaying
the RFC Publication request for the SCTP DTLS draft - please respond
to the message below at your earliest convenience (and we do need you
to respond directly).

I've cc:'d the RTCWEB WG chairs in the hope that they can help move
this along (Ted - this is what we talked about briefly on Friday morning).

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:30 AM
To: Randell Jesup
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Author IPR info: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06

Randell,

I don't recall seeing a reply for IPR information about the above draft
(if you sent, I'm sorry - but could you send me an email again?)

Can you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for
full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already
been filed. If not, explain why?

As an incentive - at this moment you are the only thing stopping me
submitting this to our AD for publication!

Gorry

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06