Subject: [tsvwg] RFC 7417 on Extensions to Generic Aggregate RSVP for IPv4 and IPv6 Reservations over Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Domains

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:15:25 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7417

        Title:      Extensions to Generic Aggregate RSVP 
                    for IPv4 and IPv6 Reservations over 
                    Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Domains 
        Author:     G. Karagiannis, A. Bhargava
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 79227
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7417.txt

This document specifies extensions to Generic Aggregate RSVP
(RFC 4860) for support of the Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN)
Controlled Load (CL) and Single Marking (SM) edge behaviors over
a Diffserv cloud using PCN.

This document is a product of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC