Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-07 : To end 6th May 2015

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:58:03 +0100

TCP and SCTP RTO Restart
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-07

The above draft is being evaluated for publication as an Experimental RFC.
It describes a proposed new method for TCP and SCTP.

TSVWG, please note this WGLC in the TCPM WG is also a request for comments
and feedback from the TSVWG.  The end of this WGLC period is 6th May.
Please CC the TCPM WG list in any emails on this topic.

Gorry Fairhurst
(TSVWG Chair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

This email starts a WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-07, running until
May 6.

Please review the latest version and please let us know if there are any
comments.

Thanks a lot!

Michael

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm