Subject: [tsvwg] Initial tsvwg Yokohama agenda posted

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 03:17:28 +0000

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-tsvwg

This agenda primarily encompasses drafts that were on the Prague
tsvwg agenda.  Time allocations are tentative and subject to change.

Agenda time for new individual submission drafts will be added
in a revised agenda next week if/as appropriate.  There are 5
drafts listed on the agenda that I believe would like agenda time
or mention/summary by the chairs in Yokohama.

Any other requests for agenda time should be sent to the chairs
(David and Gorry - [email-masked]), ASAP.

Please note that tsvwg is reluctant to allocate agenda time for
-00 drafts that have not generated any interesting list discussion.

Thanks,
--David (tsvwg co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------