Subject: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-06.txt> (Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 06:36:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates'
  <draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-06.txt> as Best Current
Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-02-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document clarifies and updates several requirements of RFC4787,
   RFC5382 and RFC5508 based on operational and development experience.
   The focus of this document is NAT44.

   This document updates RFC4787, RFC5382 and RFC5508.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1917/