Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption call: < rfc4960-errata as INFO> <le-phb AS EXP> <rfc6040bis as PS> <ieee-802-11 as PS> by 22 August 2016.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 14:11:35 +0100

This email starts a WG adoption call for the following drafts. Each of 
these drafts have been presented at a recent WG meeting (see 
proceedings) and interest was noted in publishing an RFC on the topic.

The email asks for volunteers to review a future version of the a WG 
Internet draft or for comments on the suitability for adoption of any or 
all of these as TSVWG work items.

(1) draft-tuexen-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata
RFC 4960 Errata and Issues
(Targeting publication as an Informational RFC)

(2) draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb
A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)
(Targeting publication as an EXP RFC)

(3) draft-briscoe-tsvwg-rfc6040bis (renamed as "rfc6040-update")
(Targeting publication as a PS RFC)

(4) draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11 (Already adopted by TSVWG)
Guidelines for DiffServ to IEEE 802.11 Mapping
(Now requesting to publish as a PS RFC)

Please read this set of drafts and send any comments to the TSVWG list 
by 22nd August 2016.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst and David Black
(tsvwg co-chairs)