Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01.txt

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 21:11:16 +0200

Hi,

I just posted an update of the draft. The first version
was a crafted in a hurry in order to meet the I-D deadline
before the meeting. This version corrects some mistakes
and contains some editorial changes.

Regards,
 Roland

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: New Version Notification for draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01.txt
Datum: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 11:48:52 -0700
Von: [email-masked]
An: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roland Bless and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb
Revision:	01
Title:		A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)
Document date:	2016-08-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bless-tsvwg-le-phb-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies properties and characteristics of a Lower
   Effort (LE) per-hop behavior (PHB).  The primary objective of this LE
   PHB is to protect best-effort (BE) traffic (packets forwarded with
   the default PHB) from LE traffic in congestion situations, i.e., when
   resources become scarce, best-effort traffic has precedence over LE
   traffic and may preempt it.  There are numerous uses for this PHB,
   e.g., for background traffic of low precedence, such as bulk data
   transfers with low priority in time, non time-critical backups,
   larger software updates, web search engines while gathering
   information from web servers and so on.  This document recommends a
   standard DSCP value for the LE PHB.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 08:35:49 +1200

^Like. I think this is pretty much ready to ship.

   Brian