Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 07:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diffserv-Interconnection classes and practice
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          David L. Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a limited common set of Diffserv PHBs and
   codepoints (DSCPs) to be applied at (inter)connections of two
   separately administered and operated networks, and explains how this
   approach can simplify network configuration and operation.  Many
   network providers operate MPLS using Treatment Aggregates for traffic
   marked with different Diffserv Per Hop Behaviors, and use MPLS for
   interconnection with other networks.  This document offers a simple
   interconnection approach that may simplify operation of Diffserv for
   network interconnection among providers that use MPLS and apply the
   Short-Pipe tunnel mode.  While motivated by the requirements of MPLS
   network operators that use Short-Pipe tunnels, this document is
   applicable to other networks, both MPLS and non-MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/