Subject: [tsvwg] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:21:23 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well written doc! Thanks! One comment, not really an issue, just want to
mention it:
Recommendations on "Limited Applicability and Controlled Environments"
seem slightly redundant (in section 3.6 but also two times earlier in the
doc). Maybe it would be helpful to at least have the definition of
'General Internet' and 'Controlled Enviroment' (currently in section 3.6)
earlier in the doc...?