Subject: [tsvwg] Draft agenda for TSV WG at IET-100.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 13:24:03 +0000

Here is the draft agenda for the next meeting. The latest version of the agenda may be found in the proceedings, here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-tsvwg/

Best wishes,

Gorry, David and Wes.

--------

IETF-100 TSVWG Meeting
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 17:40-18:40 Monday Afternoon session III

Chairs: (15 min, incl. chairs slides, completed RFCs, milestones, etc.)
RFC's completed:
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-ndata (I-data)
Other IDs:
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-experimentation (post IESG, will be at RFC Editor soon)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11
draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback
draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options
Note detnet WG discussion of draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport (in detnet WG)

ECN encapsulation (Bob Briscoe) (10 min)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-encap-guidelines

LE PHB, round 1 (Roland Bless) (15 min)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb

Individual ID (Colin Perkins) (20 min)
draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 9:30-11:30 Friday Morning session

SCTP (Michael Tuexen: at al) (15 min)
draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata
draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp

L4S (Bob Briscoe et al) (10 min)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-aqm-dualq-coupled
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id
draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch

LE PHB, round 2 (Roland Bless) (20 min)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb

FECFRAME (Vincent Rocca) (15 min)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-fecframe-ext
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rlc-fec-scheme

NEW DRAFTS
Michael Tuexen: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud (20 mins)
Lin Han: draft-han-6man-in-band-signaling-for-transport-qos (20 mins)
Anais Finzi: draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler (20 mins)