Subject: [tsvwg] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:18:41 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial Comments:

- It might be helpful to make it clear early in the draft that "wireless" means
802.11, not LTE, etc. Section 1.2 sort of does that, but I think there's room
for stating it earlier and more strongly.

-1.5: There are a number of lower case instances of "must" and "should". If
that is intentional, please consider using the boilerplate from 8174 instead of
2119.