Subject: [tsvwg] Warren Kumari's No Record on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:40:50 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I'd like to thank David Black for one of the best shepherd writeups
I've seen in a very long time. I'd also like to thank Sarah Banks for the nice
OpsDir writeup.

I had many of the same questions as Mirja - hopefully, they are being
addressed/answered.