Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 07:46:00 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to June 2018 from January 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion Notification to
Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due date to June 2018 from
October 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to October 2018 from May 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 15:48:26 +0000

This is catching up with and correcting milestone changes that were discussed in London ...

Thanks, --David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:46 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG
>