Subject: [tsvwg] Terry Manderson's Abstain on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 19:34:19 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate and recognise the WG's desire to highlight the number of issues
that need to be correctioned in RFC 4960. I urge the WG to select an
alternative way to keep track of these concerns in leading toward a -bis.
Archiving the enumerated list doesn't to me seem like an ideal way forward.
Adam has provided a URL of previous advice that the WG should consider.

I am, therefore, abstaining.