Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 16:51:54 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)' as a
Proposed Standard RFC", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion Notification to
Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due date to February 2019
from June 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to February 2019 from June 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to April 2019 from October 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit " Transport Options for UDP" as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to May 2019 from December 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit "Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S)
Internet Service: Architecture" as an Informational RFC", set due date to
June 2019 from September 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", set due date to June 2019 from
September 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", set due date to June 2019 from September 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Packetization Layer Path MTU Discovery for
Datagram Transports' as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to August 2019
from December 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an Informational
RFC", set due date to April 2020 from December 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/