Subject: [GNAP] PR 143 and 162 pending merge

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 12:34:48 +0100

Hi all,

The editors met yesterday evening to process the outstanding issues and
PRs. Please find a summary of the changes :

2 PRs are now pending merge :

Replace 'MUST ... if possible' with SHOULD.
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/143

Reformat access token request and response format.
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/162

As per our established process, these will be merged after 7 days if there
are no further comments on the PRs.

One PR (https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/4) was
closed without merging and replaced by a dedicated issue.
Create JSON Schema
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/166

We also reviewed the issues marked "pending close" or "needs text". Since
none of them have received further comments, we closed them or will close
them asap (for those where editorial changes are required as a consequence).
This concerns:
- Unique callback URIs (#55) - closed
- Reading the state of a request (#98) - editorial change and will be closed
- Updating and reading access tokens (#99) - editorial change and will be
closed
Last there are a few other editorial cleanups to make, in particular we'll
remove the links to already closed issues in the spec (issues #29, #55,
#106).

Best regards,
Justin, Aaron and Fabien