Subject: [GNAP] Editorial team update - prepare to publish draft 04

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:26:20 +0100

Hi everyone,

Yesterday the editorial made its regular meeting to follow up on issues and
PRs.

*Imminent merge (to publish v04 for IETF110) *
Aaron's PR #164 (grouping interaction modes) has been put in pending merge
state.
See https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/164
Since this issue has been extensively discussed in the 2 last interim
meetings and all comments included, the editors would like to officially
merge it before the cutoff publication date of IETF110.
*Please submit any comment on PR#164 before sunday evening, so that we can
generate a draft version 04 for IETF110. *

Pending merge: PR#183 (Requirements for the location of
grant_request_endpoint) is now pending merge. Please submit your comments
in the next week, before this gets merged.

Merged issues:
a) editorial merges have been included for #177 / #179 / #181 / #182
b) standard merge has been done for #170, formally closing issues #98 and
#99. The document history log has been merged accordingly.

As always, the most recent version from merged issues is available from
https://gnap-core-protocol-editors-draft.netlify.app/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol.html
(and as explained above, the only additional change for draft 04 will be
PR#164).

Thanks.
The GNAP editorial team