Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 02:36:59 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+7/-4/💬16)
  7 issues created:
  - grant_request_endpoint, HTTPS and fragment component (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/180 
  - sub_ids and different contexts (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/178 
  - Protocol rationale (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/176 
  - GNAP for Custodial SSI Wallets (by agropper)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/175 
  - Add access token hash to DPoP (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/174 
  - Rename DPoP digest parameter (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/173 
  - subject identifiers as portable identifiers (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/171 

  6 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #175 GNAP for Custodial SSI Wallets (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/175 
  - #173 Rename DPoP digest parameter (2 by fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/173 
  - #146 Persistent Grant Identifier (3 by davidgtonge, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/146 
  - #145 Opaque / Non opaque access token (8 by agropper, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 
  - #122 Group interaction mode flags (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 
  - #104 Token presentation headers (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/104 

  4 issues closed:
  - Syntax of Flags https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/13 
  - Token flags https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/39 
  - Single vs. Multiple Access Tokens https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/10 
  - Access token request format https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/40 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+4/-3/💬10)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix typos. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/179 
  - Update draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol.md (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/177 
  - cleanup closed links (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/172 
  - closing issue 98, effectively removing section 5.4 (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/170 

  4 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #179 Fix typos. (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/179 
  - #177 Update draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol.md (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/177 
  - #172 cleanup closed links (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/172 [Editorial] 
  - #170 closing issue 98, effectively removing section 5.4 (7 by davidgtonge, fimbault, jricher, netlify, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/170 [Pending Merge] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - cleanup closed links
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/172 [Editorial] 
  - Replace 'MUST ... if possible' with SHOULD.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/143 [Pending Merge] 
  - Reformat access token request and response format.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/162 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol