Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 02:36:43 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+4/-1/💬13)
  4 issues created:
  - token based delegation (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/169 
  - message based interaction / DIDComm (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/168 
  - Define which "resources" fields are optional (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/167 
  - Create JSON Schema (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/166 

  7 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #169 token based delegation (4 by agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/169 
  - #168 message based interaction / DIDComm (1 by agropper)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/168 
  - #167 Define which "resources" fields are optional (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/167 
  - #166 Create JSON Schema (2 by fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/166 
  - #122 Group interaction mode flags (3 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 
  - #89 Multi-step interaction methods (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/89 
  - #15 Token Binding (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/15 

  1 issues closed:
  - Unique callback URIs https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/55 [Pending Close] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #4 added starter JSON schemas in appendix (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/4 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol