Subject: [GNAP] Using GitHub in the context of GNAP

From: Denis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:31:43 +0100

At the last interim meeting on January the 12 th, concerns were 
expressed that using GitHub for GNAP was not that easy for everybody.
Fabien proposed to present GitHub for GNAP using a webinar. I send a 
private email to him saying that a document with screen shots
and instructions would be much better.

Nevertheless, at this time, no information at all has been released. At 
the moment, I am unable to raise a comment.
I even have difficulties to get a formatted document that I can process 
using MS Word.

Would someone from the WG be able to help ?

Thanks,

Denis

PS. If would be nice, if we could address this issue during the call 
from today.

---

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:44:21 +0100

Hi Denis,

You've got a complete wiki available
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/wiki/Github-tutorial

Fabien

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 4:31 PM Denis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> TXAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/txauth
>