Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:37:14 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+12/-2/💬34)
  12 issues created:
  - Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198 
  - Requesting User Information (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/197 
  - Proving Possession of a Key with a Request for the AS and RS (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/196 
  - Requesting Resources With Insufficient Access (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/193 
  - The first figure in section 1.4 should be split and revisited (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/192 
  - Validity of an access token (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/191 
  - Tentative proposal for a RS discovery mechanism (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/190 
  - Token format (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/189 
  - Prior relationship or not between a RS and an AS (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/188 
  - The case of a RS trusting more that one AS (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/187 
  - User consent and user notice (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/186 
  - Protected and Public Resources (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/185 

  21 issues received 34 new comments:
  - #198 Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 (3 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198 
  - #196 Proving Possession of a Key for the AS and RS (3 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/196 
  - #192 The first figure in section 1.4 should be split and revisited (4 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/192 
  - #180 grant_request_endpoint, HTTPS and fragment component (3 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/180 
  - #178 sub_ids and different contexts (3 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/178 
  - #176 Protocol rationale (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/176 
  - #173 Rename DPoP digest parameter (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/173 
  - #171 subject identifiers as portable identifiers (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/171 
  - #169 token based delegation (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/169 
  - #168 message based interaction / DIDComm (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/168 
  - #166 Create JSON Schema (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/166 
  - #115 Token Introspection (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/115 
  - #99 Updating and reading access tokens (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/99 [Needs Text] 
  - #98 Reading the state of a request (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/98 [Needs Text] 
  - #75 Scope of subject identifiers (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/75 
  - #50 User identification items (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/50 
  - #49 AS Validation of RC-presented assertions (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/49 
  - #43 User information request items (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/43 
  - #42 Use of identifiers as communication channels (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/42 
  - #41 Assertion format names (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/41 
  - #16 "Bad" use of Subject Identifiers (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/16 

  2 issues closed:
  - Updating and reading access tokens https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/99 [Needs Text] 
  - Reading the state of a request https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/98 [Needs Text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+7/-5/💬21)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Adding information about the Cache-Control header and its value. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/199 
  - Update DPoP Syntax (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/195 
  - Suggested changes for the field names (Discovery). (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/194 
  - 178 sub_ids and different contexts (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/184 
  - 180 Requirements for the location of grant_request_endpoint. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/183 
  - Replace Content-type by Content-Type. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/182 
  - Fix the example of Attached JWS (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/181 

  8 pull requests received 21 new comments:
  - #199 Adding information about the Cache-Control header and its value. (3 by adeinega, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/199 
  - #195 Update DPoP Syntax (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/195 
  - #194 Suggested changes for Discovery field names (2 by jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/194 
  - #184 sub_ids and different contexts (8 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/184 
  - #183 180 Requirements for the location of grant_request_endpoint. (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/183 
  - #182 Replace Content-type by Content-Type. (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/182 
  - #181 Fix the example of Attached JWS (4 by adeinega, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/181 [Editorial] 
  - #164 initial attempt at grouping interaction modes (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/164 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Replace Content-type by Content-Type.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/182 [Editorial] 
  - Fix the example of Attached JWS
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/181 [Editorial] 
  - Fix typos.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/179 [Editorial] 
  - Fix subject identifier type hint
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/177 [Editorial] 
  - closing issue 98, effectively removing section 5.4
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/170 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol