Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 02:37:45 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-2/💬14)
  1 issues created:
  - Include body hash in Detached JWS (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/201 

  4 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #201 Include body hash in Detached JWS (10 by aaronpk, adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/201 
  - #196 Proving Possession of a Key for the AS and RS (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/196 
  - #180 grant_request_endpoint, HTTPS and fragment component (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/180 
  - #122 Group interaction mode flags (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 

  2 issues closed:
  - grant_request_endpoint, HTTPS and fragment component https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/180 
  - Group interaction mode flags https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-2/💬4)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Syntax and schema based normalization for URI in the htu claim. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/202 
  - fix token example (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/200 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #202 Syntax and schema based normalization for URI in the htu claim. (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/202 
  - #200 fix token example (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/200 [Editorial] 
  - #199 Adding information about the Cache-Control header and its value. (1 by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/199 
  - #194 Suggested changes for Discovery field names (1 by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/194 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Requirements for the location of grant_request_endpoint.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/183 [Pending Merge] 
  - grouping interaction modes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/164 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol