Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 01:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - Add an "implementation status" section (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/258 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #257 Format of defining REQUIRED vs OPTIONAL request/response elements (1 by tplooker)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/257 [Editorial] 
  - #221 DID as identifier (2 by agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221 [Needs Text] 
  - #168 message based interaction / DIDComm (1 by agropper)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/168 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+9/-2/💬6)
  9 issues created:
  - Section 2.3.4 should be normative (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/10 
  - Capabilities only (i.e. actions) are supported. ACLs (i.e. attributes associated with a subject) should also be supported  (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/9 
  - A model where the AS and the RS do not need to establish a prior relation relationship should be able to co-exist (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/8 
  - Trust relationships between a RS and an AS (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/7 
  - The text should say when the RS SHALL respond to the client with an authentication header indicating an error (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/6 
  - The privacy drawbacks when implementing an introspection service should be mentioned (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/5 
  - Calls from a RS to an AS are optional (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/4 
  - Token formats can also be advertised both by AS and RS (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/3 
  - The Abstract and the Introduction should be aligned (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/2 

  6 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #10 Section 2.3.4 should be normative (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/10 
  - #8 A model where the AS and the RS do not need to establish a prior relation relationship should be able to co-exist (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/8 
  - #7 Trust relationships between a RS and an AS (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/7 
  - #6 The text should say when the RS SHALL respond to the client with an authentication header indicating an error (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/6 
  - #5 The privacy drawbacks when implementing an introspection service should be mentioned (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/5 
  - #4 Calls from a RS to an AS are optional (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/4 

  2 issues closed:
  - Section 2.3.4 should be normative https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/10 
  - Calls from a RS to an AS are optional https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/4 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers