Subject: [GNAP] Editor's Updates

From: Aaron Parecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:33:25 -0700

The editors met today and processed a number of issues and pull requests.

The following pull requests have been reviewed by the editors and are
marked Pending Merge:

#259: add "privileges" field
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/259

An editorial pull request was merged:

#11: minor editorial fixes
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/11

Several issues have been moved from the core repo to the resource servers
repo.

The following issues have been marked Pending Close:

#3: Token formats can be advertised by both AS and RS
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/3

#192: The first figure in section 1.4 should be split and revisited
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/192

The editors also closed several issues as duplicates of previous discussions

https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/252
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/13
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/9
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/8
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/6

---
Aaron Parecki
https://aaronparecki.com