Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 15:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-1/💬15)
  1 issues created:
  - Move client-facing sections back from RS draft (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/260 

  3 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #252 Interaction (1) between the Client Instance and the RS as described in the first figure (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/252 
  - #244 Refactoring the internals of access request (12 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/244 
  - #192 The first figure in section 1.4 should be split and revisited (2 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/192 [Pending Close] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Interaction (1) between the Client Instance and the RS as described in the first figure https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/252 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+14/-4/💬36)
  14 issues created:
  - AS-RO policy delegation (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/25 
  - Token Introspection (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/24 
  - RS Token derivation (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/23 
  - RS-registered resource reference handle arity (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/22 
  - IANA Considerations (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/21 
  - Token Introspection security check (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/20 
  - Token Introspection API: level of detail (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/19 
  - RS persistent identity (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/18 
  - What do we mean by AS discovery? (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/17 
  - References to existing AT formats (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/16 
  - Propose a generic access token format (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/15 
  - Ref in Terminology (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/14 
  - Description of discovery mechanism in Intro (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/13 
  - More precision in Abstract (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/12 

  13 issues received 36 new comments:
  - #25 AS-RO policy delegation (6 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/25 
  - #20 Token Introspection security check (3 by Denisthemalice, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/20 
  - #19 Token Introspection API: level of detail (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/19 
  - #18 RS persistent identity (3 by aaronpk, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/18 
  - #17 What do we mean by AS discovery? (4 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/17 
  - #16 References to existing AT formats (2 by aaronpk, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/16 
  - #15 Propose an access token model (5 by aaronpk, fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/15 
  - #13 Description of discovery mechanism in Intro (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/13 
  - #9 Capabilities only (i.e. actions) are supported. ACLs (i.e. attributes associated with a subject) should also be supported  (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/9 
  - #8 A model where the AS and the RS do not need to establish a prior relation relationship should be able to co-exist (2 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/8 
  - #7 Trust relationships between a RS and an AS (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/7 
  - #6 The text should say when the RS SHALL respond to the client with an authentication header indicating an error (2 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/6 
  - #3 Token formats can also be advertised both by AS and RS (5 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/3 [Pending Close] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Description of discovery mechanism in Intro https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/13 
  - Capabilities only (i.e. actions) are supported. ACLs (i.e. attributes associated with a subject) should also be supported  https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/9 
  - A model where the AS and the RS do not need to establish a prior relation relationship should be able to co-exist https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/8 
  - The text should say when the RS SHALL respond to the client with an authentication header indicating an error https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/6 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-0/💬5)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - re-import rs-first discovery method from gnap-rs, closes #260 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/261 
  - add access field (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/259 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #261 re-import rs-first discovery method from gnap-rs, closes #260 (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/261 
  - #259 add privileges field (4 by fimbault, jricher, netlify, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/259 [Pending Merge] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - move client-facing rs-first discovery back to gnap core, addresses ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol#260 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/26 
  - Minor edits (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/11 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #26 move client-facing rs-first discovery back to gnap core, addresses ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol#260 (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/26 
  - #11 Minor edits (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/11 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Minor edits
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/11 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers