Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 23:55:50 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - How to ensure that the end-user is present? (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/361 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #48 Security Consideration: Derivation of Stolen Tokens (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/48 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-3/💬5)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Mitigate Cuckoo Token Attack (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/360 
  - Update Unicode Handling (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/359 
  - Some editorial changes (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/358 
  - Consistent use of "end-user" instead of "end user" (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/357 
  - fix indentation with eclint (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/356 

  5 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #360 Mitigate Cuckoo Token Attack (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/360 
  - #359 Update Unicode Handling (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/359 [Editorial] 
  - #358 Some editorial changes (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/358 
  - #357 Consistent use of "end-user" instead of "end user" (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/357 
  - #356 fix indentation with eclint (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/356 [Editorial] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - added editorconfig processor
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/297 
  - fix indentation with eclint
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/356 [Editorial] 
  - remove trailing whitespace
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/355 [Editorial] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add Editorconfig Workflow (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/49 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #49 Add Editorconfig Workflow (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/49 [Editorial] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add Editorconfig Workflow
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/49 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers