Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:55:49 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Common means to dereference key references https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/154 
  - Security Consideration: Cuckoo Token Mitigations https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/354 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-4/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Token Rotation Improvements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/366 
  - added automatic tagging to normative phrases (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/365 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #366 Token Rotation Improvements (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/366 
  - #365 added automatic tagging to normative phrases (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/365 [Editorial] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Consistent use of "end-user" instead of "end user"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/357 [Editorial] 
  - expand section on key references
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/362 [Pending Merge] 
  - Mitigate Cuckoo Token Attack
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/360 [Pending Merge] 
  - added automatic tagging to normative phrases
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/365 [Editorial] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - added automatic tagging to normative phrases (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/50 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #50 added automatic tagging to normative phrases (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/50 [Editorial] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - added automatic tagging to normative phrases
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/50 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers