Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-1/💬19)
  2 issues created:
  - End user/client instance mix-up attack (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/364 
  - Security Consideration: SSRF attacks (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/363 

  17 issues received 19 new comments:
  - #364 End user/client instance mix-up attack (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/364 
  - #361 How to ensure that the end-user is present? (2 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/361 
  - #350 Cross-User Subject Information (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/350 
  - #147 rotation of tokens related to Continuation Request? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/147 
  - #146 Persistent Grant Identifier (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/146 
  - #141 Require return of "resources" in token response (2 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/141 
  - #135 security assessment of the protocol (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/135 
  - #134 Guidance for Extensions (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/134 
  - #131 Generic claim extension mechanism (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/131 [Needs Text] 
  - #123 Stable URL for “Display of a Short User Code” (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/123 
  - #109 Modification of content type by attached JWS signature method (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/109 
  - #105 Rotation of bound client keys (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/105 
  - #104 Token presentation headers (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/104 
  - #103 Rotating the token's bound key (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/103 
  - #102 Require inclusion of token management URI in rotation response (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/102 
  - #101 Invalidating previous access tokens during rotation (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/101 
  - #14 Split Tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/14 

  1 issues closed:
  - Unicode In Document https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/352 [Editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-2/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - expand section on key references (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/362 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #362 expand section on key references (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/362 
  - #357 Consistent use of "end-user" instead of "end user" (3 by fimbault, pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/357 [Editorial] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Update Unicode Handling
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/359 [Editorial] 
  - Some editorial changes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/358 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers