Subject: [GNAP] GNAP editors

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 11:27:34 +0100

Hi everyone,

The editors met at the end of last week and edited many github issues (and
you may have seen in the git summary), and our plan is to continue
reviewing and closing existing issues in the coming weeks.

Two PRs are now in pending merge, please feel free to review them before we
merge next week :
#362 - Expand section on key references
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/362>
#360 - Mitigate Cuckoo Token Attack
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/360>

One issue is now pending close :
#109 - Modification of content type by attached JWS signature method
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/109>

We merged 2 editorial changes (#358 and #359).

We also marked as "need text" the following issues :
#146 - Persistent Grant Identifier
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/146>
#131 - Generic claim extension mechanism
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/131>
and we previously had
#303 - Generic HTTP access control
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/303>
which means we'd expect some contributions from the group.

We wish you all a happy holiday season.

Best regards,
Fabien, Aaron and Justin