Subject: [GNAP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 10:20:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-09.txt
	Pages           : 168
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as information
   passed directly to the software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts