Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Key Proofing Parameters (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/417 
  - Interaction Timeout (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/416 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #417 Key Proofing Parameters (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/417 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - add diagram for session attack (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/415 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #415 add diagram for session attack (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/415 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers