Subject: [Unbearable] [TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts] clarify in HTTPSTB that base64url encoding means no padding, etc. (#57)

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 07:09:26 -0700

for #56 clarify in HTTPSTB that base64url encoding means no padding, no line breaks, no whitespace, etc. 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/57

-- Commit Summary --

  * arify in HTTPSTB that base64url encoding means no padding, no line breaks, etc.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-tokbind-https-05.xml (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/57.patch
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/57.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/57

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:49:05 -0700

looks good to me, thanks Brian.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/57#issuecomment-237056229