Subject: Re: [Unbearable] PR#82: TBPROTO: update ECPoint.point to be in X9.62 format with leading 0x04 byte

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 16:19:02 -0800

fyi/fwiw, personally I can go either way on this one -- there's 
reasonable arguments on both sides, but we haven't decided. So I hacked 
up the PR as a forcing function...

Perhaps the chairs need to run a "call for consensus" ?

=JeffH

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:03:31 -0800

Seems to me that given the input from several implementors that they are 
parsing/constructing the ECC public key "by hand" in any case that we 
ought to leave well enough alone and close this PR#82.

=JeffH

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:35:41 -0800

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/82#issuecomment-267436429

I'd written on 7-Dec-2016..
 > Seems to me that given the input from several implementors that they
 > are parsing/constructing the ECC public key "by hand" in any case
 > that we ought to leave well enough alone and close this PR#82.

..and no one has disagreed with it, so am closing this PR.

=JeffH