Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 01:25:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-21

Abstract:
   This document defines common HTTP header fields that enable a TLS
   terminating reverse proxy to convey information about the validated
   Token Binding Message sent by the client to a backend server, which
   enables that backend server to bind, or verify the binding of,
   cookies and other security tokens to the client's Token Binding key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/