Subject: [Unbearable] Sec- prefixing the TTRP headers

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:14:52 -0600

My sense in the Prague meeting was that the was pretty good consensus that
the Sec- prefix should be used for the headers defined in -tokbind-ttrp.
That make them "Sec-Provided-Token-Binding-ID" and
"Sec-Referred-Token-Binding-ID". So, unless there's feedback on the list
here that there's not consensus for it, I'll make that change in the next
revision.

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*

---

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:21:28 -0700

That sounds like a good idea to add the Sec- prefix.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Brian Campbell
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged
> computer. Thank you.
> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable
>