Subject: [Unbearable] Token Binding for (1-RTT) TLS 1.3 draft

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:39:30 -0700

>From the discussion in Prague of wanting to define TB for TLS 1.3 (for
1-RTT connections) separately from draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt, I
wrote and uploaded
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nharper-tokbind-tls13/ to
provide a short and simple description of how to use TB with 1-RTT TLS
1.3. Is the working group interested in adopting this draft?

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:55:55 -0600

I was in the apparent minority in thinking that maybe it'd be better to
have all the TB for TLS 1.3 stuff in one document. But, one doc or two, it
seems like this needs to be defined somewhere so I support the WG
considering adoption of draft-nharper-tokbind-tls13.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Nick Harper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable
>

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*