Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:40:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document defines HTTP header fields that enable a TLS
   terminating reverse proxy to convey information to a backend server
   about the validated Token Binding Message received from a client,
   which enables that backend server to bind, or verify the binding of,
   cookies and other security tokens to the client's Token Binding key.
   This facilitates the reverse proxy and backend server functioning
   together as though they are a single logical server side deployment
   of HTTPS Token Binding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:47:14 -0600

Just  published -08 with no changes from -07 to avoid impending expiration
while awaiting the shepherd writeup.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:40 AM
Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse
Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-08.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Unbearable mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._