Subject: Hi, how are you !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:34:46 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friend:

This is an extremely IMPORTANT announcement for you!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
               IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
               IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
               ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
               Your Future May Depend on it!!!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Before you learn about this 'Important Announcement', please read the
following 'Editorial Excerpts' first from some important publications in the
United States:

New York Times:     "In concluding our review of Financial Organizations
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''      to effect change in the 90's, special attention should
be called to 'World Currency Cartel' organization based in California.  The
members of this organization are amassing hundreds of millions of dollars
in the currency market using a very LEGAL method which has NEVER
been divulged to the general public. While their purpose is not yet known,
their presence has most certainly been felt".

NBC  Nightly News:    " Members of the World Currency Cartel organization,
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''    who always keep very Low Profile of themselves ,
are some of the most powerful and wealthiest people in this hemisphere".

More Excerpts later, but first let us give you this "Important Announcement":
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
We are glad to announce that for the very first time, the World Currency
Cartel organization will instruct a LIMITED number of people Worldwide
HOW TO CONVERT $25 INTO ONE HUNDRED OF LEGAL CURRENCY.
We will transact the first conversion for you, after that you can quickly and
easily do this on your own hundreds or even thousands of times each and
every month.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS "SECRET FLAW" !
===================================

It is even more explosive than we have yet disclosed. While currency
does fluctuates daily, we can show you  HOW TO CONVERT $99 
INTO $580 as many times as you want. That means, you will be able
to CONVERT $99 AMERICAN LEGAL CURRENCY DOLLARS FOR 
$580 OF THE SAME. You can do this as many times as you wish, 
every day, every week, every month. All very LEGALLY and effort-
lessly!

It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes each time you do this. You can do
this from your home, office or even while travelling. All you need is an
access to a phone line and an address. Best of all, you can do this
from ANY CITY ON THIS EARTH!!!

Again, we must reiterate, anyone can do this and the source is NEVER-
ENDING. For as long as the global financial community continues to
use different currencies with varying exchange rate, this "Secret Flaw"
will exist.                                                                    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As we said earlier, we will do the first transaction for you and will also
show you exactly how to do this on your own, over and over again.

The amount of exchange you would do each time is entirely up to you.
Working just 2 to 10 hrs a week, you can soon join the list of Mllionaires
who do this on a daily basis and many times a day. The transaction is
so simple that even a high school kid can do it!

We at the World Currency Cartel organization would like to see a uniform
global  currency backed by gold. But, until then, we will allow a LIMITED
number of individuals worldwide to share in the Unlimited Profits provided
for by the world currency differentials.

We will espouse no more political views nor will we ask you do so. We
can say however, that our parent organization Wealth Exchange Int. 
benefits greatly by the knowledge being shared as we ourselves along
with you benefit likewise. Your main concern surely will be, how you will
benefit.

In a short time, after you become a member, you can start making trans-
actions from your home, office, by telephone or through the mail and even
while travelling. As we said earlier, we will do the first transaction for you
and will show you exactly how to do this over and over again.

No one can stop you from earning hundreds of thousands and even
millions of dollars each year for as long as this "SECRET FLAW" exist!
                                                                       ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Don't believe us, experience it for ourself !
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;     Unlike anyone else, we
will assure you a great financial freedom and you will add to our quickly
growing base of supporters and join the list of Mllionaires being created
using this " Secret Flaw " in the world currency market!!

DON'T ENVY US, JOIN US TODAY !!!
*******************************************
There is a one time membership fee of only $195.00. BUT, if you join
us by March 25, 1998, which is our company's second Anniversarry
date, you can join us for only $25 administrative cost. Your important
documents, instructions, contact name/address/phone number and
all other pertinent information will be mailed to you immediately. So ,
take advantage of our Anniversarry date and join us today.

(If you are replying  AFTER March 25, 1998; you must pay $195  for
the membership. NO EXCEPTIONS and no more e-mail enquiries).

Upon becoming a member, you promise to keep all infos CONFIDENTIAL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should you choose to cancel your membership for any reason, you must
return all documents for a refund within 60 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
1.....Write your name & mailing address VERY CLEARLY on paper
2.....Below your address, please write your E-mail address (Optional)
3.....At the top Left hand corner, write the word "NEW MEMBER"
4.....Attache a CHECK or M.O. for $25 plus $3 for postage & shipping
        (Total  US$ 28.00)
5.....Make it payable to 'WEALTH EXCHANGE INT.' and mail to:

                   WEALTH EXCHANGE INT.
                   9903 SANTA MONICA BL;
                   SUITE #  405
                   BEVERLY HILLS,
                   CA 90212.
                   U.S.A.

( Overseas request MUST ADD US$ 10.00 EXTRA for the postage ).

Here are some more Editorial Excerpts:
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wall Street:     " A discreet group of Americans, operating under the
                        guise of World Currency Cartel have recently begun
making rumbles in world finance market. While at this time, their game
is not completely known, they certainly be watched by those making
major moves in the curency contracts".

Financial Week:    " Watch them, monitor them, extract their knowledge
                               and try to become one of them. That is the soundest
financial advice we could give someone".

National Business Weekly :   " While this reporter has been left in the cold
                                               as to its method of operation, we have been
able to confirm that World Currency Cartel and its members are literally
amassing great fortunes overnight".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ END $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$