Subject: Free advertising services, bulk email friendly web hostings and more . .

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 23:32:28 -0400 (EDT)

If you would like to remove your name from our list, simply 
respond to [email-masked] with remove in the subject 
line. The Advertising Company honors all remove request, 
immediately.

If you are looking for a free way to advertise your site, try 100 
Search Engine Registrations at $0.00, that's right, no purchase 
necessary, simply signup and we will register your site, URL or 
http with 100 search engine.

www.theadcomp.com

Also, for your advertising solutions, we also provide,
Bulk Email Web Hosting as low as $49.95 a month
1,500 Search Engine Registrations as low as $99.95
600 Award nominations as low as $69.95
Targeted bulk email as low as $19.95 per 5,000 messages
And much, much more.

Try it today, we guarantee satisfaction.

For your convenience, we accept visa, MasterCard, American 
express, discover, check by net, invoicing option and for our 
free service, it cost your absolutely nothing.

www.theadcomp.com