Subject: RE: ietf agenda on web is in non-standard format, hard to read

From: "Flanigan, Bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:22:23 -0500

Hello Jacob,

	You are a master of tact and patience!  Also, thanks for the 
link.  See you next week.

Bill Flanigan

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
William F. Flanigan, Jr., Ph.D.       Voice:           (703) 735-3305
Defense Information Systems Agency      DSN:                      653
Strategic Planning Office (JEBA)        Fax:            (703)735-3255
10701 Parkridge Boulevard        Voice Mail:            (703)735-3305 
Reston, VA 20191-4357              Internet:  <[email-masked]>
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% 

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Jacob Palme [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Thursday, March 26, 1998 9:51 PM
> To:	Neal McBurnett; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	Re: ietf agenda on web is in non-standard format, hard to
> read
> 
> At 00.07 +0100 98-03-27, Neal McBurnett wrote:
> > Please go back to ASCII, or use conformant HTML.
> 
> If you want to produce conformant HTML from Word documents, use RTFtoHTML
> as generator of the HTML, do not use the Microsoft-supplied "Save as HTML"
> command.
> 
> For more information about RTFtoHTML, see http://www.sunpack.com/RTF
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Jacob Palme <[email-masked]> (Stockholm University and KTH)
> for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme
>