Subject: Re: JMP> Portland Attendance...

From: [email-masked] (Ira Mcdonald x10962)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:47:11 PST

Hi Randy,

As someone who can never attend the PWG monthly meetings in person,
I find that high registration for JMP/FIN rather discouraging, given
the virtual silence on their mailing lists for the last month.  It
seems that PWG members would much rather do all their work face-to-face
instead of discussing issues on the mailing lists.  Leaves the rest
of us out of the picture.

Oh well,
- Ira McDonald
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Randy's note]
>From [email-masked] Tue Mar 24 21:44:51 1998
From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: JMP> Portland Attendance...
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:32:34 PST
Sender: [email-masked]
Status: R

We maybe setting a new record for JMP/FIN attendance. I have 17 RSVPs
for the Friday meeting, with 2 more possibilities on the horizon. I
currently have a smaller room reserved for that day...I hope I didn't
screw up.

Randy