Subject: [URN] Public THTTP test servers?

From: Justin Couch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:30:14 +0800

I have an implementation of the THTTP resolver that I'd like to test.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the environment here at work,
getting an implementation on the intranet is close to impossible or will
happen just before hell freezes over, whichever comes first. 

Would someone mind pointing me at a server and test URNs that I can
resolve please. I'd like to test this and the resolver implementations
before submitting the multiple RDS work.

FYI: URN impl code is screaming along. Handles almost everything now:
data, [s]http[s], file and jar. Only need to finish the FTP impl and we
should be on the way. There's been quite a bit of interest, just under
100 downloads over the past month and a bit. I also have at least one
serious interest in porting the code framework to Win32/C++.  
 
-- 
Justin Couch                                   Author, Java Hacker
Snr Software Engineer                     [email-masked]
ADI Ltd, Systems Group              http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java3D FAQ:       http://tintoy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~srp/java3d/faq.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look through the lens, and the light breaks down into many lights.
 Turn it or move it, and a new set of arrangements appears... is it
 a single light or many lights, lights that one must know how to
 distinguish, recognise and appreciate? Is it one light with many
 frames or one frame for many lights?"      -Subcomandante Marcos
-------------------------------------------------------------------