Subject: [URN] *** ADMIN - URN-IETF List Hosting Termination ***

From: David Holmes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:03:51 -0400 (EDT)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the URN mailing list will no
longer be hosted by Bunyip Information Systems, which has ceased
operations.  I am aware of at least one plan to relocated this mailing - 
I do not have -ANY- further information on this matter.

Please expect announcements from involved parties as to the list's new 
location once it becomes available and operational.

As it is, the hosting system may be taken off-line with little or no 
warning (by third parties) therefore I believe it appropriate to attempt 
to gracefully terminate this list now.

At the very latest, this list will be closed as of:

        Friday, June 4th. 1999, 00h00EDT

thank-you,
--
[email-masked]

---

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 02:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

I can host the list if need be ? This can be done on very 
short notice.

Dw.

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:05:14 -0400

Howdy,

> I can host the list if need be ? This can be done on very

Thanks for the offer; I believe things are in hand for transferring
the list.  I had made _some_ preparations for this unpleasant 
eventuality...

Leslie.

-- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My cat has all the answers.  But she claims she     Leslie Daigle
        doesn't know the questions."                
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------